Old 10-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #83
Brooks W
Feeling at Home

Trading: (70)
Brooks W has a spectacular aura aboutBrooks W has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tatuaje -The Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagleone View Post
Usually, the stores at were select will get a larger than normal number of boxes. For the Face (and others in the monster line), it should be around 50 or so (666 /13= 51.23 boxes) of the Face boxes each. I would guess they would get between 30 and 50 each. They will also have a number of 10 count boxes of the Face to sell to the public. Other retailers will recent a number of the 10 counts, and maybe a few of the limited 666 boxes. According to the website, this will go towards the other 130 retailers. This is based on my observations over this line in the last two years. There is still a chance you local B&M will get a few, however the unlucky 13 will get them first.
I know that Jose is getting more then 50 boxes, just don't know how many more...

Another Store I buy from just told me they are getting two dress boxes in, and they are not on the list (and asked if I wanted one)...I think Pete has said that he is going to try to send one or two dress boxes to more stores, so they can have something to show off while trying to sell the 10 count boxes...

~brooks
Brooks W is offline   Reply With Quote