Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Emjaysmash
Forum: Accessory Discussion / Reviews 12-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 81,304
Posted By Emjaysmash
Re: Properly Seasoning a New Humidor

One would be to get more cigars. Cigar help maintain an even, constant humidity. Seeing as you fill only about 6% of that humi, the other 94% could be filled with cigar boxes or spanish cedar to help...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.