Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Coffee Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New mugs (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73094)

Remo 06-25-2017 02:38 PM

New mugs
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17768

New BRCC mugs for the birthday:tu

Porch Dweller 06-25-2017 05:33 PM

Re: New mugs
 
:tu

dijit 06-25-2017 05:57 PM

Re: New mugs
 
Sweet and like there coffee too

The Poet 06-25-2017 06:10 PM

Re: New mugs
 
So these are literally for a shot of joe?

jrw 06-25-2017 07:43 PM

Re: New mugs
 
I just signed up for Black Rifle monthly delivery, free shipping and free mug. A good deal. Enjoying the Murdered Out blend right now, dark and chocolatey but without the burned bitterness often found in a very dark roast.

Remo 06-25-2017 08:14 PM

Re: New mugs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrw (Post 2127166)
I just signed up for Black Rifle monthly delivery, free shipping and free mug. A good deal. Enjoying the Murdered Out blend right now, dark and chocolatey but without the burned bitterness often found in a very dark roast.

Yup, good roast, I love the CAF also, gets me going in the morning.

jrw 06-25-2017 09:08 PM

Re: New mugs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remo (Post 2127172)
Yup, good roast, I love the CAF also, gets me going in the morning.

Brother, if i recall correctly, you, like I, are retired. Wheretofor thusly, post ipso facto, let it be said, and speaking the truth to power, where is it that you'all gots to go, 'cept maybe back to bed for a nap at about 11? -(P:D;s:tu:llp

Just joking, love the coffee.

stearns 06-26-2017 08:48 AM

Re: New mugs
 
Did the one on the right come with the lid? that's genius, I might need to get one

Remo 06-26-2017 09:20 AM

Re: New mugs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stearns (Post 2127186)
Did the one on the right come with the lid? that's genius, I might need to get one

Yes, it's the camp mug. Metal/insulated like a Yeti.

stearns 06-26-2017 09:43 AM

Re: New mugs
 
very cool :tu

configur3d 07-20-2017 10:33 AM

Re: New mugs
 
Love this company's videos. Hysterical! Similar to Dollar Beard club.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.