Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63119)

BlackDog 08-12-2013 01:24 PM

Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
For cigar storage I've got 2 coolerdors, a nice large desk top humi, and 2 flip top canisters with Shilala beads in them. I was going through the coolerdors this morning and found a bundle of Consuegra coronas and a partial box of Bahia maduro toros I have no recollection of buying. I rarely have bought boxes or bundles, so you'd think I'd recall these. I usually buy 5/6 packs or sampler packs. So bonus, I found about 35 cigars I didn't know I had. Too bad they weren't King B's or Cohibas. :D

Anyhow, how about you? Ever come across some sticks you had forgotten?

markem 08-12-2013 01:27 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
yes.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61458

The Poet 08-12-2013 01:27 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Yes I have, but I can't remember what it was or where it's at now.

dave 08-12-2013 01:34 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
every few months, it seems....in fact, the older I get, the more likely it will happen in my daily-rotation-desktop

BlackDog 08-12-2013 01:34 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markem (Post 1872813)

Jeez, mine are like sidewalk chalk compared to yours. Nice finds!

TJarv 08-12-2013 01:47 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Everytime I dig through the cooler I find something I have forgotten

Dunkel 08-12-2013 02:20 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Happens to me every time my cedar trays need rearranging or refilling. I find a few smokes that I was sure I was out of.

pektel 08-12-2013 02:41 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markem (Post 1872813)

Ha, I thought of that exact thread when I read this title.

DMK 08-12-2013 02:43 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
I love when that happens. Enjoy!!

Wharf Rat 08-12-2013 03:23 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackDog (Post 1872811)
For cigar storage I've got 2 coolerdors, a nice large desk top humi, and 2 flip top canisters with Shilala beads in them. I was going through the coolerdors this morning and found a bundle of Consuegra coronas and a partial box of Bahia maduro toros I have no recollection of buying. I rarely have bought boxes or bundles, so you'd think I'd recall these. I usually buy 5/6 packs or sampler packs. So bonus, I found about 35 cigars I didn't know I had. Too bad they weren't King B's or Cohibas. :D

Anyhow, how about you? Ever come across some sticks you had forgotten?

Well, at least the Consuegras are well aged! That combo makes me think of alt.smokers.cigars back in the 90s.

Lockspur 08-12-2013 03:52 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Yes. My dignity.

icehog3 08-12-2013 04:25 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
More times than I can remember, Warren. Always a wonderful suprise. :)

kelmac07 08-12-2013 04:53 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
I wish...I rummage around my three vinos so often that I know every stick I have. I'm anal like that. :bh :bh

maninblack 08-12-2013 05:21 PM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockspur (Post 1872865)
Yes. My dignity.

:r:r

Ciro 08-13-2013 10:42 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelmac07 (Post 1872903)
I wish...I rummage around my three vinos so often that I know every stick I have. I'm anal like that. :bh :bh

Sounds to me like you don't have enough sticks in the vinos. :gary

BlackDog 08-13-2013 10:44 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
I'm smoking one of the Consuegra coronas. If it were possible to make a flavorless cigar, this is it. Not bad, not good, nothing.

kelmac07 08-13-2013 10:52 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciro (Post 1873184)
Sounds to me like you don't have enough sticks in the vinos. :gary

Nice try Ciro. With over 2600 sticks between the three vinos and one desktop...I've got plenty of sticks. It's just like I said, I'm very anal and attention to detail minded (must be that 23+ years in the Army). :D

Garbandz 08-14-2013 10:51 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Many times,,,,,,,I am in the habit of combining cabs to make room for new items,and occasionally find some goodies I forgot about.
I try to keep an inventory up to date,and a couple of times a year I count things....

688sonarmen 08-14-2013 11:08 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Herpes.

mk05 08-14-2013 11:41 AM

Re: Ever Find Something You Forgot You Had?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockspur (Post 1872865)
Yes. My dignity.

yep, sounds about right. Chalk me up there too.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.