Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43382)

Porch Dweller 08-09-2017 09:50 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvilleKid (Post 2130188)
I believe this was from Mystery Men (from the Spleen).... My wife think's it one of the stupidest movies out there (no accounting for taste, I guess!)

How about:
" None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

Watchmen

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

ksknnr 08-10-2017 08:00 AM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
The Godfather,


I colored the duck blue, because I've never seen a blue duck.

ArgusP2 08-10-2017 09:25 AM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Billy Madison, "That's quacktastic!"

"The guard simply didn't notice, neither did I. I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

Porch Dweller 08-10-2017 02:36 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgusP2 (Post 2130219)
Billy Madison, "That's quacktastic!"

"The guard simply didn't notice, neither did I. I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

Shawshank Redemption


"I know kung fu."

357 08-17-2017 02:28 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller (Post 2130243)
"I know kung fu."

The Matrix.



"That's a big Twinkie"

Senior Bob 10-12-2017 04:10 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Ghost Busters

"I always wet my sights when Im fixin to do some shootin"

Senior Bob 11-02-2017 11:38 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Here is a hint - Gary Cooper said it in uniform

Porch Dweller 11-03-2017 07:42 AM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Sergeant York

"I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child."

icehog3 11-03-2017 11:04 AM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller (Post 2136345)
"I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child."

The Godfather

"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle 'Dixie' "?

markem 11-03-2017 12:02 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 2136358)
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle 'Dixie' "?

The Outlaw Josie Whales

“Have fun storming the castle!”

icehog3 11-03-2017 02:51 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markem (Post 2136364)
“Have fun storming the castle!”

The Princess Bride

"Come play with us, Danny. Forever, and ever, and ever".

Porch Dweller 11-03-2017 03:51 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 2136375)
The Princess Bride

"Come play with us, Danny. Forever, and ever, and ever".

The Shining


"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."

markem 11-03-2017 04:27 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller (Post 2136382)
"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."

Apocalypse Now

You fool! You fail to realize that with your armor gone, my ship will tear through yours like tissue paper!

And what you fail to realize is my ship is dragging mines!

dijit 11-03-2017 04:59 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markem (Post 2136388)
Apocalypse Now

You fool! You fail to realize that with your armor gone, my ship will tear through yours like tissue paper!

And what you fail to realize is my ship is dragging mines!

Galaxy quest

Gung ho Iguana tells me relax

Senior Bob 11-09-2017 05:01 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Gung ho Iguana tells me relax -The Last Starfighter

" Negative - I will not close my curtain - There is to much commercial traffic out there"

Senior Bob 11-12-2017 02:51 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
ANSWER: "By Dawns Early Light" - Nuclear bomb drop sequence in a B-52 cockpit

Porch Dweller 11-12-2017 03:53 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
You stumped the group so start us off with another one.

icehog3 11-12-2017 04:34 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller (Post 2136950)
You stumped the group so start us off with another one.

Or you can, James, in case Bob isn't back for a couple days.

Senior Bob 11-12-2017 08:17 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
"let me have a Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper - I am in a God Damn hurry "

markem 11-12-2017 10:43 PM

Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Senior Bob (Post 2137020)
"let me have a Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper - I am in a God Damn hurry "

lol! Smokey and the Bandit

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.