Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (
-   Tea Discussion (
-   -   A new tea/cigar pass ???? (

Smoking Dragon 03-11-2009 05:24 AM

A new tea/cigar pass ????
I have seen before that there was a tea pass that was done on this site. I'm mad :mad: that I missed it. It sounded like it was a great experience for those involved. I would like to guage the interest in getting another one started. My idea will be: First, get a list of interested people ( lets say 10-15 ), then I would get 5-7 different types of tea w/ 10 sticks and place them in a box then mail it to the first person on the list. There would be takes and puts. I would ask each to make at least one review of the tea sample out of the box. Also if you all count like I do, all the overages on the sticks will be sent to Fred for the troops. So how about it, can I get 15 people interested? I will start this pass no later then March 16th, with what ever the number of people on the list is.

kelmac07 04-19-2009 11:54 PM

Re: A new tea/cigar pass ????
Did you get anyone to sign up for this? Sounds like a great idea!!!! Very interested.

Guitarman-S.T- 06-16-2009 01:54 PM

Its a great idea, Loads of work, if you think theres enough interest i have plenty i can add after hosting the last 2 a few months back.

GreekGodX 06-16-2009 01:58 PM

I would get in on this. I love tea!