Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   American Horror Story (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49815)

IBQTEE1 10-06-2011 08:33 AM

American Horror Story

Did anyone else watch this? So far I like it. I am a little lost but it keeps your attention.

Blak Smyth 10-06-2011 08:35 AM

Re: American Horror Story

I have been meaning to watch this, I like wierd stuff and the previews have caught my eye.
I must have missed the season opener though. It was pretty good?

IBQTEE1 10-06-2011 08:36 AM

Last night was the first time it aired.

Taki 10-06-2011 08:37 AM

It was pretty wild and kind of off the wall but it was good. Curious to see what happens...

kaisersozei 10-06-2011 08:45 AM

DVR'd it to watch sometime this weekend

Resipsa 10-06-2011 08:50 AM

I watched it, I'm a little lost as well. Other than people moved into a house where people were murdered and the house is vaguely "evil" in some way, I'm not sure what is going on.

Oh, and based on her closing comment to the maid, apparently the next door neighbor has already killed the maid. Are they both ghosts?

ktblunden 10-06-2011 08:58 AM

I've got it in the DVR, might watch today when I get home.

SteelCityBoy 10-06-2011 09:44 AM

Very interesting season opener. I like the layout of the show. Keeps you guessing and definately grabs your attention. This one will definately be in my DVR for the future!
That old maid that only the husband can see young and hot...creepy stuff...the younger version of her is actually hot!

Shane would like her...

SteelCityBoy 10-06-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resipsa (Post 1431186)
I watched it, I'm a little lost as well. Other than people moved into a house where people were murdered and the house is vaguely "evil" in some way, I'm not sure what is going on.

Oh, and based on her closing comment to the maid, apparently the next door neighbor has already killed the maid. Are they both ghosts?

I think so...all I know is they need to show more of the maid the way the husband see's her! If you saw the show then you know what I mean!:dr

irratebass 10-06-2011 09:51 AM

I'll watch it on ON DEMAND

jsnake 10-06-2011 10:06 AM

I watched it twice and though it was odd I really liked it. I have it set up to record the entire season. Been looking forward to this. My wife and I love horror movies so I am very happy to finally see something on television that isn't SciFi channel cheese.

icehog3 10-06-2011 10:40 AM

TiVo'ed it, but there were other shows I wanted to get to first last night (SoA, Boardwalk Empire), so I will get to it when I get to it. Ads looked intriguing though.

SteelCityBoy 10-06-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taki Ioannidis (Post 1431171)
It was pretty wild and kind of off the wall but it was good. Curious to see what happens...

Whoa!!! The Golden Greek makes a post!!! Nice! Show seemed awesome. I am definately going to be checking it out each week! Catch ya later...

Blak Smyth 10-06-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy (Post 1431321)
Whoa!!! The Golden Greek makes a post!!! Nice! Show seemed awesome. I am definately going to be checking it out each week! Catch ya later...

I know I saw that also, crazy!!!
I wish I had remembered to DVR it!

IBQTEE1 10-06-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resipsa (Post 1431186)

That is why I kinda got out of it too. It is weird that they guy sees the maid as hot and everyone else not so much.

DTM 10-06-2011 05:28 PM

I have it on DVR but not yet gotten to watch it.

sikk50 10-07-2011 05:47 PM

It's was....different. I wouldn't necessarily call it a "horror" show....

Flynnster 10-07-2011 06:08 PM

I'm watching it right now. First episode is all over the place. But I'm thinking I will like it more and more as the season goes on.

hotreds 10-07-2011 07:38 PM

I can only imagine a horror show with a scary ghost coming at you with a knife---- "BUY TAMPAX TAMPONS!" Sorry- can't get into commercial TV because of the damn commercials.

BnBTobacco 10-07-2011 07:45 PM

I have not watched it yet but will do sometime look for the first episode. I'll surely like it.