Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Where's Waldo (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71386)

Remo 05-10-2017 04:12 PM

Re: Where's Waldo

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17690

My winnings from Neil :wo....some nice chocolate bars, fish fry coating, some flies and some great smokes! Thanks Neil!!

AdamJoshua 05-10-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remo (Post 2123650)
Attachment 17690

My winnings from Neil :wo....some nice chocolate bars, fish fry coating, some flies and some great smokes! Thanks Neil!!

He didn't just send that for the halibut, you're a deserving guy, Mike!

jjirons69 05-11-2017 07:25 AM

That's great!

Is anyone else here slightly jealous of Neil's travels? Slightly?

Remo 05-11-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjirons69 (Post 2123695)
That's great!

Is anyone else here slightly jealous of Neil's travels? Slightly?

More than slightly.

nutcracker 07-05-2017 06:32 PM

So Nutcracker has been working too hard and not been around much. Road trip time.
Usual offering of a small prize to guess which iconic spot I'm chillin' in...

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/...psoycfryhj.jpg

The Poet 07-05-2017 06:44 PM

Green Bay somewhere?

Tio Gato 07-05-2017 06:52 PM

Are you at 159 N. Broadway in Cheese Head Land? The Prohibition? ( with the cute girl that's there?")

nutcracker 07-05-2017 08:14 PM

Uncle Kitty is bang on! Good one Jeff.
Nice Cigar Bar....
Thomas should get a consolation!

The Poet 07-06-2017 10:36 AM

I'M NUMBER TWO! I'M NUMBER TWO! What a shock! Then again, many of you have felt for years that I am number two. :D

Here's a funny thing. Google has released its stats on the most-searched spellcheck word for each state. They are largely more common words, which makes sense, since fewer folks would search for obscure words. What does NOT make sense are many of the words on the list . . . such as "sense" (Oregon). One can forgive several states struggling with "pneumonia", but why do five states all have problems with "beautiful"? Still, the weirdest of all is Wisconsin, where Cheeseheads most often look up the one word you'd think they'd know well . . . namely, "Wisconsin". WTF? :r

nutcracker 07-06-2017 08:27 PM

AVIS was also number two and turned it into a world beating marketing strategy: "we try harder"

They did alright out of that....

Tio Gato 07-07-2017 06:49 AM

Thanks Neil! PM sent. Was the cute young lady there?:D

nutcracker 07-07-2017 01:19 PM

Tall good looking young lady - dark, possibly Cree.
Knew her stuff - very pleasant

The Poet 08-11-2017 09:37 AM

Hammer dropped from Winnipeg today. Got three bars of high-end chocolate, all fancy enough to tell me the percentage of cacao from single-origin Cameroon beans. Far too fancy for me, a poor slub American whose used to seeing the percentage of bug parts in his Hersey bar. :r

Oh, and he sent a few guards as well. There's a Balmoral Edicion Limitada 2016 lancero and an Alec Bradley Prensado churchill. Plus from that other place they make cigars, or so I've heard, there is a Partagas lancero, a Vegueros Mareva (I think), and what I believe is a Cohiba Piramides Extra . . . in any case, it's a big honkin' belicoso. Forgive my ignorance, and my lack of digital photographic capabilities.

Damn, Neil! I may have come in second, but I feel like I came out on top. You are far too generous, my Canadian brother. Guys, give the man two huge :tu :tu.

Porch Dweller 08-11-2017 02:34 PM

Neil's a damned good BOTL!

nutcracker 08-11-2017 02:44 PM

This dude:

Parents own the farm, he makes the chocolate right here in a winnipeg.
He ships:
http://aschenti.com

Tio Gato 08-17-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 2130284)
Hammer dropped from Winnipeg today. Got three bars of high-end chocolate, all fancy enough to tell me the percentage of cacao from single-origin Cameroon beans. Far too fancy for me, a poor slub American whose used to seeing the percentage of bug parts in his Hersey bar. :r

Oh, and he sent a few guards as well. There's a Balmoral Edicion Limitada 2016 lancero and an Alec Bradley Prensado churchill. Plus from that other place they make cigars, or so I've heard, there is a Partagas lancero, a Vegueros Mareva (I think), and what I believe is a Cohiba Piramides Extra . . . in any case, it's a big honkin' belicoso. Forgive my ignorance, and my lack of digital photographic capabilities.

Damn, Neil! I may have come in second, but I feel like I came out on top. You are far too generous, my Canadian brother. Guys, give the man two huge :tu :tu.

Wow Neil! I just got hit as well with the same bomb. You are far too generous. Yes, crazy generous. I can't thank you enough.

I've won twice, I think I'll retire and let other inmates have a chance. Much appreciated Brother. I'm headed to Saratoga race track Saturday. I'll light one up and it will help me forget I'm losing my butt on the ponies.:bh

The Poet 08-17-2017 03:08 PM

Jeff, if your butt hurts as much as mine from Neil's spanking, it's a good thing you are losing it. :r

Tio Gato 08-17-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 2130679)
Jeff, if your butt hurts as much as mine from Neil's spanking, it's a good thing you are losing it. :r

:r:r