Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good morning Post and sports update (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7301)

Stogieman 04-15-2020 02:53 AM

Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's "Hump Day". Hope you all have a great day and enjoy a cigar or two if you get the chance....... :chr

Stogieman 04-16-2020 02:59 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday and I'm heading to West Point shortly. It looks like we have a chance of snow flurries here in the Hudson Valley today and then a nice rain storm starting tomorrow evening into Saturday according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.XpgdWql7mi5

Be safe out there everyone, enjoy....... :banger

RevSmoke 04-16-2020 05:25 AM

First cup is now refilled. Sun & moon are both visible this morning here in the north woods. It is brisk, but the temps are to rise to near 50... I predict that the snow we got the other day will be completely gone by noonish!

God's blessings to you all.

Stogieman 04-17-2020 02:57 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Friday! The crappy weather is still heading our way, one good thing is that it'll be over by tomorrow afternoon and a nice and sunny day on Sunday. Enjoy all...... :chr

Stogieman 04-20-2020 03:42 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a great day off. Yesterday, Beth and I relaxed out back after I split some wood in the morning. We barbecued some wings along with a batch of stuffed jalapenos. Smoke 3 of my favorite cigars along with a few cold beers from Newburgh Brewing. Heading to West Point in a few, I know it's going to be a busy week as the President stated that he's coming for Graduation which means meeting after meeting after meeting. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :tu

Stogieman 04-21-2020 03:42 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's looking like we'll be having a wet and windy day here in the Hudson Valley:
Today - Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds. Patchy frost before 7am. High near 57. Light and variable wind becoming west 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Tonight - Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wind chill values between 15 and 20. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.Xp6-Oql7mi6

Have a good day all, and enjoy....... :banger

icehog3 04-21-2020 09:43 AM

Bad weather keeps more people indoors, so I'm actually ok with it in the short term.

Stogieman 04-22-2020 03:38 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". It actually feels like "Ground Hog Day", the same day over and over again. Have faith everyone, we'll get past this and get back to some normalcy soon....... :)

Stogieman 04-23-2020 03:44 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another brisk day in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, we have a couple of days of rain with low temps and then a sunny day on Saturday with temps in the lower 60s. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there...... :tu

Stogieman 04-24-2020 03:51 AM

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0415 and I'm about to head out to West Point shortly. The United States Military Academy along with Head Quarters Army has made a decision to bring back the senior class (Firsties) so they can graduate and become Second Lieutenants in this great US Army of ours. They come back between the 27th and 28th of May and get ready for the 13th of June when President Trump (Commander in Chief) will preside over the ceremony. A lot will happen between now and then and more will follow. Enjoy your weekend everyone...... :pi

Stogieman 04-27-2020 03:49 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. I worked half the day Saturday (teleworking) and then did some yard work and cut the grass. Enjoyed a few of my favorite cigars afterwards out back and had a bonfire in the fire-pit getting rid of branches that fell off the trees during the winter. Yesterday was a stay in the house day as it rained all day and we caught up on shows we had DVR'd for the past couple of weeks. Weather wise this week according to NOAA, we have rain today, a couple of days of sun and then a couple of more days of rain:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.Xqapw6l7mi4

Enjoy the week all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Stogieman 04-28-2020 03:42 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a sunny day here in the Hudson Valley. Temps will be in the 60s so after work, I plan on sitting out and smoking a stogie with a couple of cold ones and put something on the BBQ. Enjoy everyone...... :tu

Stogieman 04-29-2020 03:48 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Hump Day or is it Ground Hog Day. Had a great day yesterday, enjoy a couple of favorites after work. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :chr

Stogieman 04-30-2020 03:49 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like the rainy weather is here for a couple of days again. At least the weekend looks nice as they are calling for sunny days ahead:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.XqqeW6l7mi5

Enjoy everyone and check up on your neighbors if you get the chance....... :tu

Stogieman 05-01-2020 03:43 AM

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Not sure how many of you are working the weekend, we have decided to split up the weekend schedule in the Emergency Operations Center here at West Point. Both for Saturday & Sunday, there's a morning, afternoon and evening shift to give everyone a little time off and relaxation. I have the morning shift tomorrow, with the nice weather heading our way, I should be out back in the afternoon enjoying a primo cigar or two and a couple of cold ones with the BBQ going. I hope you all get to do the same, enjoy and be safe out there....... :)

The Poet 05-01-2020 04:10 AM

Sports are creeping back slowly, without fans in attendance. First is golf, a non-contact sport that allows for social distancing. Next will be NASCAR, which some don't consider a sport, and which is decidedly a contact sport. :r

icehog3 05-01-2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 2198196)
Sports are creeping back slowly, without fans in attendance. First is golf, a non-contact sport that allows for social distancing. Next will be NASCAR, which some don't consider a sport, and which is decidedly a contact sport. :r

Golf is a pastime or hobby. -(P

I dunno what NASCAR is, I don't speak redneck. ;s :r

Stogieman 05-04-2020 03:48 AM

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to the office Monday. We had a good weekend, got to enjoy a few primo stogies and some tasty barbecue Saturday and yesterday. I hope everyone has a great week and all....... :tu

Stogieman 05-05-2020 03:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Happy Cinco de Mayo. Enjoy and be safe out there..... :)

Stogieman 05-06-2020 03:46 AM

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Another busy day at West Point yesterday, meetings from 0800 until 1800 (6pm). Beth and I enjoyed fresh tacos from the Rock Wall Pub here in Cornwall, NY https://www.facebook.com/therockwall...epa=SEARCH_BOX
Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :tu