Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Anybody Care To Comment On The Jerry Sandusky Verdict? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56545)

The Poet 06-23-2012 10:27 AM

Anybody Care To Comment On The Jerry Sandusky Verdict?

:cf2

Me, I don't in particular, but I thought I'd ask.

smitty81 06-23-2012 10:31 AM

Re: Anybody Care To Comment On The Jerry Sandusky Verdict?

Looks like it finally caught up to him.

icehog3 06-23-2012 10:35 AM

I have ZERO sympathy for child molesters. :2

EricF 06-23-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 1664581)

Agreed!!!

Remo 06-23-2012 10:44 AM

Good riddance :tu

Ogre 06-23-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

:tpd:

The Poet 06-23-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

OK, I shall make ONE comment on this issue. I completely agree with this, though I cannot help but have some concerns about the treatment he will receive in prison. Yeah, he may very well deserve it, and more, but there is a difference between justice and vengence.

ChicagoWhiteSox 06-23-2012 10:58 AM

Send Jerry's ass to Black Dolphin in Russia:2

forgop 06-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 1664607)
OK, I shall make ONE comment on this issue. I completely agree with this, though I cannot help but have some concerns about the treatment he will receive in prison. Yeah, he may very well deserve it, and more, but there is a difference between justice and vengence.

He'll have to be kept away from the general population if they intend to keep him alive.

Col. Kurtz 06-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Who's to say this sicko won't like what he gets in prison? I just regret Paterno isn't around to see it (all indications he knew about it in 2002). :td

Commander Quan 06-23-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

I cannot help but have some concerns about the treatment he will receive in prison.

That's why we should just through people like him in the incinerator.

I want to know why there are not others on trial as well, and why the NCAA hasn't stepped in to do something about this. There are people that knew this had been going on and either tried to cover it up, or ignored it, those people are just as guilty for allowing the pedo to have access to the boys.

This is also further evidence that the NCAA is a Bull$hit organization. How can the NCAA justify punishing colleges for infractions their players make like selling or trading their own stuff, but not punish Penn State when the coaching staff is committing actual crimes, and there are real victims. The Penn State football program should be disbanded for 15 years, the same amount of time Sandusky was raping boys in it's showers.

forgop 06-23-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander Quan (Post 1664630)
This is also further evidence that the NCAA is a Bull$hit organization. How can the NCAA justify punishing colleges for infractions their players make like selling or trading their own stuff, but not punish Penn State when the coaching staff is committing actual crimes, and there are real victims.

One word-money.

Major college programs will get away with virtually anything nowadays. The NCAA benefits from allowing major programs to continue to operate unethically, whether it involves academics, recruiting rules violations, you name it. The NCAA looks the other way or gives a slap on the wrist while smaller programs receive harsher penalties for lesser violations.

The entire organization is a joke.

kelmac07 06-23-2012 01:26 PM

Karma's a b*tch. Mr. Sandusky...enjoy your time "bunking" with Tyrone and Big Jim. :r :r

pektel 06-23-2012 01:30 PM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...78567191_n.jpg

Remo 06-23-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

In my book, vengeance=justice...but that is just me...screw him!!

pektel 06-23-2012 01:49 PM

literally. lol.

Remo 06-23-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pektel (Post 1664717)
literally. lol.

:tu...he will never see general population though...unfortunately :td

Sauer Grapes 06-23-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

This... If he did what they say he did, I hope he rots in prison the rest of his life.

King James 06-23-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander Quan (Post 1664630)
That's why we should just through people like him in the incinerator.

I want to know why there are not others on trial as well, and why the NCAA hasn't stepped in to do something about this. There are people that knew this had been going on and either tried to cover it up, or ignored it, those people are just as guilty for allowing the pedo to have access to the boys.

This is also further evidence that the NCAA is a Bull$hit organization. How can the NCAA justify punishing colleges for infractions their players make like selling or trading their own stuff, but not punish Penn State when the coaching staff is committing actual crimes, and there are real victims. The Penn State football program should be disbanded for 15 years, the same amount of time Sandusky was raping boys in it's showers.

There are 4 other Penn State officials, including the old AD and VP, who will likely face trial.

The NCAA hasn't given any sanctions because it appears that no NCAA rules were broken, so the NCAA has no grounds to enforce sanctions. It will be interesting to see if they find any loopholes, but it doesn't seem likely.

The one way that has been talked about ("lack of institutional control") is not likely to work because an element of it is that there was a violation of an NCAA rule.

Blueface 06-23-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

I have zero concerns for what will happen to him.
I hope he goes into general population where a bunch of "boys" can sodomize him, repeatedly, while the theme from Deliverance plays in the background and he is forced to squeal like a pig.