Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   La Riqueza info (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=64885)

8zeros 01-05-2014 06:34 PM

La Riqueza info

This place is great! I was smoking with a friend yesterday . I brought over some cigars for him to try and he mentioned that he was digging through the back of his humidor and found a cap of these cigars and couldn't remember why he even bought them, but he tried one and said it was really good. He left me with a couple. I looked them up here and there are a bunch of reviews. Sounds good. I can't wait to try one when it warms back up outside.

Remo 01-05-2014 06:51 PM

Re: La Riqueza info

Great smokes by Tatuaje...one of my faves!

688sonarmen 01-05-2014 07:28 PM

A good example of a great regular production cigar that beats many HTFs from the same portfolio IMHO.

maninblack 01-05-2014 07:31 PM

Underrated smokes made by Tatuaje. Very good cigars

jwintosh 01-05-2014 07:47 PM

Tasty stick! The #1 is my fav.

srduggins 01-05-2014 11:24 PM

And they take some down time really well.

czerbe 01-06-2014 07:11 AM

Love this stick my be my Fav. in Petes line

equetefue 01-06-2014 07:28 AM

nice... another to seek at the local B&M

kelmac07 01-06-2014 07:38 AM

This is one of those sticks that I've tried time and time again to enjoy. I've probably smoked about 10-15 of them, different vitolas, and just cannot get into them. Just another example of how everyones palate is completely different. :2

stearns 01-06-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelmac07 (Post 1919348)
This is one of those sticks that I've tried time and time again to enjoy. I've probably smoked about 10-15 of them, different vitolas, and just cannot get into them. Just another example of how everyones palate is completely different. :2

I feel the same as you Mac. A brother on here generously gifted me about half a box of the OR a couple years ago, I smoke them maybe once a year when I remember I have them and they are pretty good, but I don't go out buying any. When they first came out they had the slightest hint of black cherry, it was the only time I've tasted that in a cigar, but alas that is gone both from the fresh newer released ones and from the aged OR's. guess I'm just gonna havta remember them fondly for what it once was. not to say the new ones are bad, but they just don't do it for me anymore

8zeros 01-06-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8zeros (Post 1919125)
This place is great! I was smoking with a friend yesterday . I brought over some cigars for him to try and he mentioned that he was digging through the back of his humidor and found a cap of these cigars and couldn't remember why he even bought them, but he tried one and said it was really good. He left me with a couple. I looked them up here and there are a bunch of reviews. Sounds good. I can't wait to try one when it warms back up outside.

"Cab" not cap, of course. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer before it's nice enough outside to smoke a stogie and not be rushed about it. They smell good unlit.

8zeros 01-09-2014 01:10 PM

Well I got time to smoke one. They are robustos. I didn't like the way it started out but I stuck with it. It was a bit harsh and burnt tasting at the beginning without the flavor of the unlit smell. It burned fine all the way, no relights and even burn. It got better about half way. Better than average but not one I will seek out.

thecatch83 01-17-2014 05:42 PM

These for the price are delicious....and you can find them on sale!

neoflex 01-21-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninblack (Post 1919145)
Underrated smokes made by Tatuaje. Very good cigars

:tpd: Very good but overlooked cigar.