Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Oh Where Oh Where Has Our CA Death Been? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48939)

Chingas 09-02-2011 02:13 PM

Oh Where Oh Where Has Our CA Death Been?

Come On, you look as tho you've seen a ghost!

Gentlemen and our Cigar Ladies, I apologize for my absence the last few months in the Asylum. ;s I felt it better to start a new thread instead of just randomly popping up here and there without saying hi!

The last few months have been good and bad, no need to bore you with any further details. Just let it be known that I missed my CA Family.

I'll be back on sporadically for a while. I'll clean out my inbox so I have room and can speak to you guys like I used to. For those who reached out during my MIA time, I really appreciate that.

I'll be selling a majority of my sticks in the coming weeks. Keep a look out, I never want to give a bad deal, so hopefully they go fast.

I hope everyone has been good and all those in the path of Irenes Destruction, I hope you all made it away safe and get back to your normal lives as soon as possible.

:banger ---Chingas--- :banger

Emjaysmash 09-02-2011 02:14 PM

Re: Oh Where Oh Where Has Our CA Death Been?

Nice to see you again! I'd been wondering how you been!

Apoco 09-02-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingas (Post 1396545)
I'll be selling a majority of my sticks in the coming weeks.

I hate to hear that, brother. I hope that everything is OK.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Poet 09-02-2011 02:21 PM

Well, talk about your stabs from the past! Welcome back, broh, even if it's only now and then. I hope the good in the "good and bad" was gooder than the bad was badder.

Chingas 09-02-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 1396556)
Well, talk about your stabs from the past! Welcome back, broh, even if it's only now and then. I hope the good in the "good and bad" was gooder than the bad was badder.

Thanks for the wishes my fellow Jersey Brother!

Alex, MJ - Missed you too Brothers!

Skywalker 09-02-2011 02:38 PM

Welcome back!!!:noon

Chingas 09-02-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 1396578)
Welcome back!!!:noon

Darrell!! Still loving your avatar Brother!

Coach Deg 09-02-2011 02:42 PM

Welcome back!

GTsetGO 09-02-2011 02:43 PM

oh, you left???

jk. hope things work themselves out whatever might be happening brah. Let us know if you need anything.

Chingas 09-02-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Deg (Post 1396584)
Welcome back!

The Coach!!! Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTsetGO (Post 1396588)
oh, you left???

jk. hope things work themselves out whatever might be happening brah. Let us know if you need anything.

Thanks Rob, real nice! haha I appreciate the kind words...why did I come back again...:sh:r:r Good to see you Brother!

N2 GOLD 09-02-2011 02:49 PM

WELCOME back... -(P

Chingas 09-02-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N2 GOLD (Post 1396597)
WELCOME back... -(P

Thanks Brother. We didn't have all that much time before I vanished. Looking forward to seeing you around the Asylum.

hotreds 09-02-2011 03:00 PM

Good to see the post! I hope you're selling because you want to, not because you have to! At any rate, all the best to you- I'll never forget the kind?:D bomb you blasted me with!

Chingas 09-02-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotreds (Post 1396613)
Good to see the post! I hope you're selling because you want to, not because you have to! At any rate, all the best to you- I'll never forget the kind?:D bomb you blasted me with!

No need to go into the reasoning, just nice to see you guys again! I missed all the good times with the Asylum Family!

Ogre 09-02-2011 03:02 PM

Hope everything works out for you bro. You know you have another family here to help!!

Chingas 09-02-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogre (Post 1396618)
Hope everything works out for you bro. You know you have another family here to help!!

Larry! Always had a deep respect for my Florida Brothers! I hope you've been laying the law down properly as per protocol! :tu

Ogre 09-02-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingas (Post 1396622)
Larry! Always had a deep respect for my Florida Brothers! I hope you've been laying the law down properly as per protocol! :tu

Actually it's more like beating up on the law. Have to keep the Cops here in line!!!

Chingas 09-02-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogre (Post 1396623)
Actually it's more like beating up on the law. Have to keep the Cops here in line!!!

I think I have a good idea who you are referring to!

icehog3 09-02-2011 04:51 PM

Too funny, I was just thinking about you yesterday. Hope all starts going in a positive direction for you, and to see you 'round these parts once again. :)

Drez 09-02-2011 05:09 PM

Chingas!!!! Glad to hear from you brother!!!!!! You have been missed!!! Welcome back brother!!!!