Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Island (The other ones) Reviews (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cremosa Cubana (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5903)

icehog3 12-08-2008 09:38 PM

Re: Cremosa Cubana

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanGAR (Post 109046)
Also amazing LOL.

Funny that Dave game me the best cigar I ever smoked (Dunhill Cabinetta) as well as the worst (Cremosa Cubana). The Dunhill more than made up for the Cremosa.

I think I can say the same about Dave, reference the best and worst! :r

Go Gators! ;)

Heliofire 12-08-2008 10:31 PM

I hope your palio was not ruined during the cutting of such a wonderfully Sh!tty stick.:ss

Ratters 12-08-2008 10:35 PM

Great review. :tu Darrell started a tradition that all new herfers with the BABOTL must smoke a Cremosa at their first herf. I actually found it to be just bland, though I only made it an inch and a half. Doesn't hold a candle to a Free Cuba though. That's a truly shitty stick. :ss

Don Fernando 12-09-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 109025)
For me, worst cigar I have ever tasted...period.

Are you challenging me Tom? I can think of a few cigars that are way worse, and I have your address :ss

dentonparrots 12-09-2008 02:21 AM

It's good to know that folks do reviews of the crappier cigars too, at the very least it lets you know what to avoid or try last.
Thanks.

SmokeyNL 12-09-2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 109190)
Are you challenging me Tom? I can think of a few cigars that are way worse, and I have your address :ss

sounds like someone needs a lars tetens gorillafinger, it'll make the cremosa taste wonderfull ;)

icehog3 12-09-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 109190)

I am not challenging you, Ferdinand, and wish to apologize to you, your family, and anyone you know who I might have offended with the implication that I was challenging you.

Please don't send me any bad cigars....please...... :r

gettysburgfreak 12-09-2008 08:56 AM

I cannot believe anyone would actually put one of these in their humidor next to their good sticks.

pnoon 12-09-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 109025)
For me, worst cigar I have ever tasted...period.

And after that Gurkha Legend at Shack Herf IV, that speaks volumes.
:r

Don Fernando 12-09-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 109523)

Please don't send me any bad cigars....please...... :r

please, let me send you a Gorillafinger. Trust me, you won't mind a Cremosa after that :D

icehog3 12-09-2008 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnoon (Post 109555)
And after that Gurkha Legend at Shack Herf IV, that speaks volumes.
:r

A very close second....I should have learned my lesson. :r

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 109573)
please, let me send you a Gorillafinger. Trust me, you won't mind a Cremosa after that :D

Please don't, Ferdinand! :r

SvilleKid 12-09-2008 12:00 PM

If you really want to see what you have smoked, grab an unsmoked one, and peel the wrapper and binder off, and check out the mutli-colored, multi-piece filler material!!! Not a pretty picture of what an inside of a cigar should look like!

Don Fernando 12-09-2008 01:36 PM

Tom, you are so lucky that you have the power to ban me if I send you a gorillafinger and I don't want to jeopardize my membership ;)

icehog3 12-09-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 110247)
Tom, you are so lucky that you have the power to ban me if I send you a gorillafinger and I don't want to jeopardize my membership ;)

zactly! Good thinking,Ferdinand! :tu :r

BORIStheBLADE 12-09-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratters (Post 109134)
Great review. :tu Darrell started a tradition that all new herfers with the BABOTL must smoke a Cremosa at their first herf. I actually found it to be just bland, though I only made it an inch and a half. Doesn't hold a candle to a Free Cuba though. That's a truly shitty stick. :ss

I must have got lucky, because You guys never made me smoke one.. Thank god.

chippewastud79 12-09-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andysutherland (Post 108993)
The Reds, the Bengals, a wet Nub, and now a Cremosa? It can't get any worse, can it?:D

Wait for the review :r

SmokeyNL 12-10-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 110247)

He won't ban you for giving him a cigar to try, sharing an experience that will change the way he looks at cigars forever. OR... you could just PM me the addy and I will make it get over there :salute:

Don Fernando 12-10-2008 01:58 AM

PM sent :)

Silound 12-10-2008 03:43 AM

Hah, I have a collection of the worst cigars ever produced for the sheer purpose of handouts to people. And I do mean collection.

Anyone cares to smoke them down and give some reviews, I'll be happy to send 4-5 over for trial. (those with artistic talents in writing comic reviews preferred :) )

Don Fernando 12-10-2008 04:49 AM

No thank you Silound, I already smoked Phillies and White Owls just for the review. I will pass on your offer.