Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Guess who moved to Florida... (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=74464)

detroitpha357 09-29-2018 06:25 AM

Guess who moved to Florida...

Yep that's right, Ole Detroit is now a resident of Orlando Florida. Hope I can reconnect with some old and new friends in the area and on the board. I'm sure most don't know me and few probably don't remember me😉 but you will soon enough. Well I hope everyone been doing well and here's to the new life.

Ps: I took a position with DHS TSA✈🛫🛬👮🏾*♂️ If anyone is in the field. I would love to connect with you.

Take care, be safe and as always "Watch Your 6" Retired Detroit Police Officer 👍🏾:)

AdamJoshua 09-29-2018 07:00 AM

Re: Guess who moved to Florida...

Welcome to hell .. :) I live over in Melbourne, CigarNut is in the orlando area, there are a couple of of here now Remo lives over by Tampa, sometimes we meet at Corona Cigar in Sand Lake for a stick or two, and Michael (CigarNut) ventures down here to Melbourne (roughly an hour from you on the beach side) for a stick at the local cigar lounge and hopefully for football and cigars this season.

detroitpha357 09-29-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua (Post 2160808)
Welcome to hell .. :) I live over in Melbourne, CigarNut is in the orlando area, there are a couple of of here now Remo lives over by Tampa, sometimes we meet at Corona Cigar in Sand Lake for a stick or two, and Michael (CigarNut) ventures down here to Melbourne (roughly an hour from you on the beach side) for a stick at the local cigar lounge and hopefully for football and cigars this season.

Wasnt expecting the "hell" part lol. I hope that's because of the heat!!!! I've been to both Corona cigar bars and I like them both so in the near future I'll be meeting you guys there probably wouldn't mind coming down to Melbourne ask for my co-workers travel from there to work so I guess it's not a bad trip I also spend time and Tampa as well.

G G 09-29-2018 08:21 AM

Welcome to Florida. I live in the northeast part of the state and don't make it down to the Orlando area but about once every 200 years.

icehog3 09-29-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detroitpha357 (Post 2160813)
Wasnt expecting the "hell" part lol. I hope that's because of the heat!!!! I've been to both Corona cigar bars and I like them both so in the near future I'll be meeting you guys there probably wouldn't mind coming down to Melbourne ask for my co-workers travel from there to work so I guess it's not a bad trip I also spend time and Tampa as well.

Ask Adam to bring his niece when you guys get together, she likes Vietnamese food, olive oil and bananas. ;s

markem 09-29-2018 10:52 AM

Congratulations on surviving Detroit! I hope that Orlando winds up being a good fit for you. I have never traveled to Florida, but you'll know me by all the cigars in the carry on luggage ;)

AdamJoshua 09-29-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detroitpha357 (Post 2160813)

Straight shot down the turnpike, a little over an hour, not bad at all.

icehog3 09-29-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua (Post 2160834)
Straight shot down the turnpike, a little over an hour, not bad at all.

If Adam is cooking or watching videos or opening the drapes, just listen for the crashing and smashing noises coming from his niece's room. Then you will know you are on the right track....

Tio Gato 09-29-2018 03:57 PM

Check out Miller's Airport Alehouse on Semeron blvd. Lots of airport folk there. You can burn one at the outside bar. M-F is best as Traci should be on the bar.-(P

Mr.Maduro 09-29-2018 04:30 PM

What's up Booker??? Looonnnnggg time!!! Hope all is well. I will be sure to give you a shout whenever I'm down that way.

AdamJoshua 09-29-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 2160839)
If Adam is cooking or watching videos or opening the drapes, just listen for the crashing and smashing noises coming from his niece's room. Then you will know you are on the right track....

Who found this guy's on switch?

Black Coral 09-29-2018 07:39 PM

Well looks like you Florida guys got an upgrade!!! I move to Texas and booker moves down

CigarNut 09-30-2018 04:37 PM

Welcome to Florida! Look forward to meeting you at Corona on Sand lake some time!

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G G (Post 2160816)
Welcome to Florida. I live in the northeast part of the state and don't make it down to the Orlando area but about once every 200 years.

Lol ok. Are you near Jacksonville?

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 2160825)
ask adam to bring his niece when you guys get together, she likes vietnamese food, olive oil and bananas. ;s

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markem (Post 2160829)
Congratulations on surviving Detroit! I hope that Orlando winds up being a good fit for you. I have never traveled to Florida, but you'll know me by all the cigars in the carry on luggage ;)

Lol make sure you say hello

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio Gato (Post 2160845)
Check out Miller's Airport Alehouse on Semeron blvd. Lots of airport folk there. You can burn one at the outside bar. M-F is best as Traci should be on the bar.-(P

I sure will thanks

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CigarNut (Post 2160901)
Welcome to Florida! Look forward to meeting you at Corona on Sand lake some time!

Sounds like a plan😁

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro (Post 2160857)
What's up Booker??? Looonnnnggg time!!! Hope all is well. I will be sure to give you a shout whenever I'm down that way.

Long time sir.. hope all is well

detroitpha357 09-30-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Coral (Post 2160863)
Well looks like you Florida guys got an upgrade!!! I move to Texas and booker moves down

Lol I wouldn't say all that when I'm in Texas I'll look you up