Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   When did bombing become an announced event? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=64837)

The Poet 01-03-2014 12:13 PM

Re: When did bombing become an announced event?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whipper Snapper (Post 1917919)
:pn <--- I've had a lot of those bombs lately. Might have something to do with my diet though. :r

Maybe you should change your handle to Smeller Felller. :D

Whipper Snapper 01-03-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 1917924)
Maybe you should change your handle to Smeller Felller. :D

Yeah, I should probably change it. I think most people know by now that I used to be tecnorobo. If they don't, that might not be bad thing either. Not sure many people liked that tecnorobo guy, but I hear that whipper snapper is pretty awesome ;)

kelmac07 01-03-2014 12:17 PM

As Scott said, everyone has "their own" way of going about it. IMHO, it's all about sharing some of your sticks with someone you felt was worthy of receiving them. :2

I'm gonna continue to "spread the love"...as I enjoy it. :D

Whipper Snapper 01-03-2014 12:20 PM

Sharing cigars is fun. End of story.
So is playing tag. Haha, Tag, you're it.

Why not combine the two? hence the, "INCOMING!"
My two cents.

The Poet 01-03-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whipper Snapper (Post 1917933)
My two scents.

Fixed it for ya, Feller. ;)

Whipper Snapper 01-03-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 1917934)
Fixed it for ya, Feller. ;)

Fragrant, and very fragrant :r

maninblack 01-03-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remo (Post 1917884)
It's all in fun, just because it's announced doesn't mean the target knows where it's going, unless the bomber puts the tracking number up. Seems to me that it really doesn't matter how we bomb, all good clean fun...do we really need rules of bombing and is it really something we need to concern ourselves with :sh

Bomb how you like is my motto :tu

Hit the nail on the head.

replicant_argent 01-03-2014 12:30 PM

It is a rare man that will admit to being egotistical, a wise man once said.

bruceolee 01-03-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whipper Snapper (Post 1917925)
Yeah, I should probably change it. I think most people know by now that I used to be tecnorobo. If they don't, that might not be bad thing either. Not sure many people liked that tecnorobo guy, but I hear that whipper snapper is pretty awesome ;)

Tecnorobo was SOOO cool back in the club stogie days. I wonder what happened to that guy?

This "whipper snapper" impostor on the other hand seems like tecnorobo's evil doppelgänger. he probably has a goatee just to complete the picture :)

maninblack 01-03-2014 12:35 PM

I'm still trying to figure out where the ego and look at me comments are coming from. If you feel we are doing that, then by all means call me out. Just shows how little people know about me. And I don't see very many here who are like that. We bomb as we please. Don't like it, don't make an issue of something that isn't there. Let's just all get along. This is a great forum. Bombs are a big part.of what makes it great.SSpreading the love.

Whipper Snapper 01-03-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceolee (Post 1917940)
Tecnorobo was SOOO cool back in the club stogie days. I wonder what happened to that guy?

This "whipper snapper" impostor on the other hand seems like tecnorobo's evil doppelgänger. he probably has a goatee just to complete the picture :)

Oh, I HAVE some pictures I could post. In this thread for that matter. It'd kinda be like bombing the place. Photobombing. INCOMING?

bruceolee 01-03-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninblack (Post 1917942)
I'm still trying to figure out where the ego and look at me comments are coming from. If you feel we are doing that, then by all means call me out. Just shows how little people know about me. And I don't see very many here who are like that. We bomb as we please. Don't like it, don't make an issue of something that isn't there. Let's just all get along. This is a great forum. Bombs are a big part.of what makes it great.SSpreading the love.

:tpd:

bruceolee 01-03-2014 01:08 PM

I bomb for the chicks. Whenever I bomb I can't fight em away there's THAT many. I mean check this chick out I got yesterday!

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9486/jjs9.jpg

I mean she's gotta be an 8 at least :noon

big_jaygee 01-03-2014 01:09 PM

:r :r :r

equetefue 01-03-2014 01:16 PM

8 !!!??? no way... at least not with that eyeliner :noon

maninblack 01-03-2014 01:18 PM

A 5 at best. But she'll have some nice tasty breasts when she's older.

Lockspur 01-03-2014 01:19 PM

One benefit to bomb announcements is there seems to be "contagiousness" to them. A few people dropped tracking numbers…and now there's a crap load of bombing going on.

I've bombed with and without starting threads…and honestly, I prefer silent attacks.

As long as you're doing it in the spirit of passing on love, and not competition, then bomb as you see fit.

equetefue 01-03-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockspur (Post 1917977)
One benefit to bomb announcements is there seems to be "contagiousness" to them. A few people dropped tracking numbers…and now there's a crap load of bombing going on.

I've bombed with and without starting threads…and honestly, I prefer silent attacks.

As long as you're doing it in the spirit of passing on love, and not competition, then bomb as you see fit.

You tell'em Scotty :sl

bobarian 01-03-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninblack (Post 1917942)

I must have missed those posts. :sh I only see the OP posing a question, then lots of others posting their own justifications. :2

bruceolee 01-03-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninblack (Post 1917976)
A 5 at best. But she'll have some nice tasty breasts when she's older.

Are you saying she's underage?! She swore she was 18!!!