Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Walking Dead Season 7 (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72144)

bonjing 10-23-2016 01:23 PM

Walking Dead Season 7

Oh boy, I am excited for the season to kick off. I hope they don't drag out who Negan killed in the last episode.

bmayyy 10-23-2016 02:24 PM

Re: Walking Dead Season 7

I cant wait!

bonjing 10-24-2016 08:39 AM

:cl:jd

jonumberone 10-24-2016 08:49 AM

Definitely an intense episode.
I'm sure at some point Negan will get his, but I'm interested to see just how far Rick fell and how long it takes for him to get back.

bonjing 10-24-2016 08:57 AM

Oh and Michael Cuditz lighting up a cigar during the interview was great!

OLS 10-24-2016 10:20 AM

I grabbed it today, will watch it tonight, like Bonjing said more or less, I hope the first scene is the swing, then the cut to opposite angle of just whom it is that gets it in the face. No sense in messing around with a cliff-hanger, when hung like that one was. And honestly, about half the cast I would take a bat to anyway, don't care who gets it. But tired of waiting.

mosesbotbol 10-24-2016 12:22 PM

I like the allegory between Rick cutting off his kid's arm and the story of Abraham. Negan is God at this point in the story...

Rest assured Rick is playing along until the right moment.

Stevez 10-24-2016 12:49 PM

What an episode. I swear it was probably the most intense thing I've ever watched. The acting was phenomenal.

mosesbotbol 10-25-2016 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevez (Post 2105301)
What an episode. I swear it was probably the most intense thing I've ever watched. The acting was phenomenal.

That episode gave me anxiety

irratebass 10-25-2016 06:37 AM

Well they did it! R.I.P. Glenn, Abraham was a bonus to throw us comic nerds off, but R.I.P. as well.

CRIMPS 10-25-2016 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevez (Post 2105301)

Agreed. Negan and Rick were just awesome. That first moment, where they are staring each other down.

I had a feeling Abraham's days were numbered. I'm really ticked they also killed off Glenn. I loved how his character evolved over time.

I'm thinking there are going to be others....

longknocker 10-25-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosesbotbol (Post 2105300)
I like the allegory between Rick cutting off his kid's arm and the story of Abraham. Negan is God at this point in the story...

Rest assured Rick is playing along until the right moment.

I Hope He Takes Elvira Away From Negan & Bashes His Head In!:tu

kelmac07 10-25-2016 05:10 PM

Awesome season opener...only problem is that they next few episodes will probably be really slow.

And Greg...Negan's bat is Lucille. :D

longknocker 10-25-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelmac07 (Post 2105472)
Awesome season opener...only problem is that they next few episodes will probably be really slow.

And Greg...Negan's bat is Lucille. :D

Just Realized That!:r Thanks, Brother!:tu Will I See You & Your Wife At Epic?

kelmac07 10-25-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longknocker (Post 2105473)
Just Realized That!:r Thanks, Brother!:tu Will I See You & Your Wife At Epic?

Not this year brother. Grandson and work has us up to our necks. -(P

OLS 10-26-2016 07:29 AM

I agree it was intense, but I also think it came within a hair's breadth of losing me for the rest of the show.
I like the show, I tolerated all the set-up, back-story BS that we had to wallow in while the show-runners got
their ducks in a row at the farm and the prison and here and there, and admittedly, the good life at Alexandria
would have been boring, but this situation seems to be a bit outside what I want to tolerate to follow the
show any longer. I am going to give it a few weeks and see, but I felt so sick inside during and after that
episode, I missed out on all the usual rush I get from a season opener. No doubt it was good, though. I am on
Westworld now.

Don Fernando 10-27-2016 11:35 AM

Man, it was AWESOME! sickest episode yet.

bonjing 11-01-2016 06:39 PM

Pretty good episode. Something completely opposite from the opener, but I enjoyed the story line and intro of new characters. Pretty sure this season may be drawn out, but I'd hate to see a character like Neegan "just go away."

jonumberone 11-02-2016 06:58 AM

I'm glad Ezekiel called Carol out on the Awwww shucks routine. It was giving me douche chills.

bonjing 11-07-2016 11:10 AM

Wow, Neegan is such a plick. But he has so much charisma, I wonder if all the team hates/fears him or they actually like the roles that they are in now?