Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Thanks for a great year, Cigar Asylum! (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60005)

RobR1205 12-29-2012 01:52 PM

Thanks for a great year, Cigar Asylum!

I just wanted to say thank you to all the members and admins here at Cigar Asylum for a great year on this awesome forum!

It has been a year since NeuRon suggested this site to me, and it as been one hell of an experience participating in trades, buys, sells, passes, and general discussion with everyone here. But most of all, I've expanded my knowledge of cigars more than ever though possible since last year.

This coming semester is going to be really important for me, so I am going to have to limit my time online to make sure my studies are going well. But, I'll certainly be around when time is available.

Just wanted to thank everyone again, and wish the CA community a happy and safe New Years with family and friends. -(P

Remo 12-29-2012 01:54 PM

Re: Thanks for a great year, Cigar Asylum!

Glad to have ya around :tu

NeuRon 12-29-2012 01:56 PM

how ironic that i randomly opened up the forum today and saw this topic first.. lol.

Rob, you have come a long way in such a short time. i couldnt be more proud of you... Heck i remember suggesting the website to you a year ago over at the cigar lounge last Christmas holidays like it was yesterday.. Hope your holiday was great and keep in touch when you get back in town!

Your friend

Ron

hotreds 12-29-2012 01:57 PM

Back atcha, brother(s)!

maninblack 12-29-2012 02:29 PM

Glad to have ya here Rob!

Kevin(n)tn 12-29-2012 04:43 PM

Best of luck on your studies

Ogre 12-29-2012 05:26 PM

Glad to have you here brother

icehog3 12-29-2012 05:42 PM

Glad you're enjoying the Asylum, Ron! :)

kelmac07 12-29-2012 07:41 PM

Glad you're here with us Rob. :D

CigarNut 12-29-2012 07:54 PM

You are very welcome Rob!

RobR1205 12-29-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeuRon (Post 1772593)
how ironic that i randomly opened up the forum today and saw this topic first.. lol.

Rob, you have come a long way in such a short time. i couldnt be more proud of you... Heck i remember suggesting the website to you a year ago over at the cigar lounge last Christmas holidays like it was yesterday.. Hope your holiday was great and keep in touch when you get back in town!

Your friend

Ron

Thanks again Ron, will do buddy!

MarkinAZ 12-29-2012 10:17 PM

Glad to see that you're enjoying your time here with us on the Asylum Rob, and hope to see you for many yrs to come. But remember...

Your studies come first mi amigo:tu

Don't make us come up there and have you "walk the plank" matey;)