Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Confessions of an iPhone addict (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13827)

Blueface 04-12-2009 05:00 PM

Confessions of an iPhone addict

Hi, I'm Carlos.
I am an iPhone addict (soon to be a dead iPhone addict as wife is trying real hard to see if she can place that in me where the sun doesn't shine).

Any other soon to be dead husbands thanks to this toy?

newcigarz 04-12-2009 05:28 PM

Re: Confessions of an iPhone addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueface (Post 333197)
Hi, I'm Carlos.
I am an iPhone addict (soon to be a dead iPhone addict as wife is trying real hard to see if she can place that in me where the sun doesn't shine).

Any other soon to be dead husbands thanks to this toy?

Just a word of warning, never take out your iphone at church. They have a special place for guys like that. :rolleyes:

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/wp-...8/03/hell2.jpg

Beagleone 04-12-2009 06:45 PM

Hi Carlos, welcome to the land of addiction where the wives hate the IPhone!!! My dear wife hates that I am checking it often (both regular and work emails are received on there) and that I discovered the free poker app that is connected to my Facebook. Yes, I am an addict too.

:al

uncballzer 04-12-2009 07:06 PM

I to am an Iphone addict. I can't remember what there was before the 3G iphone. It must have been chaos. Luckily I have no wife to bother with.

blugill 04-12-2009 07:26 PM

I'm Blu, I'm an iPhone addict. Not only that but it is going to get worse since we are soon going to be upgraded to 3G.
My girlfriend hates my iPhone. She isn't jealous but I'd like to think she is a little jealous of my local iPhone cult.
Many of my friends have jumped on board the iPhone train. It makes me feel good!

This is my first cell phone too. I can update my blog, check CA, get my email, listen to the Metallica catalog or Hank Williams Jr. at a touch, watch a movie, play games, and kill lots of time at work while I'm texting my friends!

I'd like to have one implanted into my arm!

12stones 04-12-2009 07:38 PM

I'm Ricky and I'm an iPhone addict as well. However, there are no negative repercussions currently. I'll be getting my girlfriend an iPhone in the next couple months so that I can include her in my addiction.

blugill 04-12-2009 07:44 PM

I'm really excited about the 3.0 upgrade too!
One of these days I would like to be able to add themes without jailbreaking though!

kaelaria 04-13-2009 01:22 AM

My wife is an addict, and I just don't get it. She is literally on it for 4-5 hours every night just surfing. Such a small useless screen frustrates me in 5 min enough to put it down. Her desktop computer gets about 10 min of use a week now.

Drat 04-13-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaelaria (Post 333619)
My wife is an addict, and I just don't get it. She is literally on it for 4-5 hours every night just surfing. Such a small useless screen frustrates me in 5 min enough to put it down. Her desktop computer gets about 10 min of use a week now.

My wife is also more addicted than me. Damn sudoku app is all she does!

csbrewfisher 07-15-2009 01:14 PM

Apps for addicts...

SchizoFilly 07-15-2009 01:20 PM

My wife is an addict....I don't get it, but it gives me plenty of time to smoke cigars without her noticing

BUCASmoker 07-15-2009 06:14 PM

I am an addict... but I have to get rid of it because I cant bring a camera to my new job.

Withdrawal symptoms are going to be a *****

sikk50 07-15-2009 07:45 PM

I charge my Iphone all night and again around halfway through my day. Not because it has bad battery life but because I never put the damn thing down