Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bomb list... (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=66263)

badbriar 04-28-2014 05:33 PM

Bomb list...

Anybody else have a 'bomb list'? Kinda like a bucket list of whoopass! :D
Working through the list one well deserving brother at a time! :sl

big_jaygee 04-28-2014 05:51 PM

Re: Bomb list...

i do but it is kind of short

Mac
Kevin
Tony
Brandon
Mike
Clayton
Jeff
Zane

and repeat as necessary :tu

....and if i had the addy for a certain 3 others i would bomb them as well :D

smokin5 04-28-2014 08:10 PM

Nope, I just wait for the inspiration to hit me.
Speaking of which............:ss

Chimneyfish 04-28-2014 08:18 PM

i did....... DID.

;)

nutcracker 04-28-2014 08:25 PM

We should pick a victim
Happy to join the squadron

Porch Dweller 04-28-2014 08:56 PM

I don't have a list, but I prefer to bomb folks that are newer to the hobby in an effort to introduce them to a broader selection of cigars. Also, if someone's having a bad time a bomb is a good way of saying "your BOTL's are here for you."

Bombing the same guys over and over again seems boring to me, YMMV.

pnoon 04-28-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller (Post 1956927)
I don't have a list, but I prefer to bomb folks that are newer to the hobby in an effort to introduce them to a broader selection of cigars. Also, if someone's having a bad time a bomb is a good way of saying "your BOTL's are here for you."

:cl

BHalbrooks 04-28-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Meh, if people wanna bomb the crap out of each other, that's fine by me. Either way I don't care, it's their stash after all.

big_jaygee 04-28-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHalbrooks (Post 1956942)
Meh, if people wanna bomb the crap out of each other, that's fine by me. Either way I don't care, it's their stash after all.

:cl

pnoon 04-28-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHalbrooks (Post 1956942)

Of course people can do whatever they want. That's obvious.

But James makes an excellent point.

BHalbrooks 04-28-2014 09:37 PM

I'm saying I'm not gonna knock someone for bombing their buddy all the time (Like Kevin and Jason do.) I think of it like this, "It's like a car. If you wanna hot rod it up and down the street, go ahead. If you don't want to ever take it over 55, go ahead. Either way it's not my business."

Edit:
Why are people constantly bombing each other a "taboo", but people constantly knocking Cigars that most beginners smoke, ok?

big_jaygee 04-28-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHalbrooks (Post 1956948)
I'm saying I'm not gonna knock someone for bombing their buddy all the time (Like Kevin and Jason do.) I think of it like this, "It's like a car. If you wanna hot rod it up and down the street, go ahead. If you don't want to ever take it over 55, go ahead. Either way it's not my business."

Edit:
Why are people constantly bombing each other a "taboo", but people constantly knocking Cigars that most beginners smoke, ok?

Can we please keep this on topic and the bantering in the banter thread.

Remo 04-28-2014 09:51 PM

My list is to get the ToE...one down, 10 to go :tu

T.G 04-28-2014 10:17 PM

1. Dick Hacker
2. Dick Hacker
3. Dick Hacker
4. Tony Clifton
5. Dick Hacker

What can I say, I like Dick. :sh

Adriftpanda 04-28-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

I like you, James. Well written.

nutcracker 04-29-2014 05:02 AM

Quote:

Excellent point.
Requires one to be on the lookout for suitable people - guys losing jobs etc. would speak to more than a superficial involvement with others. Real BOTL!
Would those willing to be bombers just pm each other a suitable name?

Porch Dweller 04-29-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHalbrooks (Post 1956948)

Edit:

I didn't mean to poke a nerve, and I don't consider it "taboo". It's just not my thing is all.
Bottom line for me is: Bomb who you like, like who you bomb; smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

BHalbrooks 04-29-2014 07:14 AM

No offense taken James, none meant on my end. No nerve striken.

Django 04-29-2014 07:25 AM

I started making a list when I first joined, back in the day. Names, reasons, dates, special additions (mostly clogs, liquorice and stroopwafels). Never really got around to sending, since I distrust mail services and customs so much.

I think I should still have that list somewhere so should give it a go soon :D

Edit: On this note: how likely is it for customs to seize a parcel (when accidentally CC's have been included) or charge a recipient extra for parcels received?

badbriar 04-29-2014 07:26 AM

I like James's philosophy. :tu Personally, I like to send a whooping to someone that is either new, has done a lot for other brothers, or someone in need as a PIF. I'll eventually work in repaying brothers who've shown me courtesy as well. It's a real kick in the shorts when you receive a proper bombing! Is also gives a very real bit of satisfaction and a helluva lot of fun to send someone a bomb that you know will at least bring them a smile and a few hours of enjoyment! Damn, this is fun!!! :banger