Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Accessory Discussion / Reviews (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lost my cutter at Shack (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20428)

Jokermann 08-24-2009 07:31 AM

Lost my cutter at Shack

I have searched my house/work/car and cannot find my cutter, and I am 90% sure I left it sitting on the end of the grassy peir at shack, as I was using it there on Sat. night. It is a rosewood Xikar and has a leather case. If anyone found it, I would appreciate getting it back.

Thanks for looking...

Resipsa 08-24-2009 08:19 AM

Re: Lost my cutter at Shack

Someone should me a rosewood xikar I think Sunday morning and asked if it was mine. Might have been jeff (donjefe) or Jeremy (jph)

Da Klugs 08-24-2009 08:19 AM

Didn't find it during the clean-up. I feel your pain. Didn't find a bunch of blazers and havana cutters either. :)

King James 08-24-2009 08:19 AM

Hope it turns up...otherwise it will prolly be in some box or bag that gets pulled for next years shack!

King James 08-24-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Klugs (Post 520778)
Didn't find a bunch of blazers and havana cutters either. :)

must have been those ducks I was feeding...

Da Klugs 08-24-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King James (Post 520780)
must have been those ducks I was feeding...

They were hanging out all weekend must have fed them 2 lbs of gram crackers. ALmost got them to take them out of our hands.... almost. Sat on the beach and they were within 2 feet of me on Sat night this past weekend.

King James 08-24-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Klugs (Post 520784)
They were hanging out all weekend must have fed them 2 lbs of gram crackers. ALmost got them to take them out of our hands.... almost. Sat on the beach and they were within 2 feet of me on Sat night this past weekend.

They ate bread out of Sam and my hand. We had them up on the pier for one of the sunsets. I don't think they go hungry very often in that area haha. But apparently they are also blazer thieves!

alley00p 08-24-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King James (Post 520811)
They ate bread out of Sam and my hand. We had them up on the pier for one of the sunsets. I don't think they go hungry very often in that area haha. But apparently they are also blazer thieves!

Living that close to Dave, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few ducks swimming around with a CC in it's bill! :D

You never know.... :r

:dance:

tchariya 08-24-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resipsa (Post 520777)
Someone should me a rosewood xikar I think Sunday morning and asked if it was mine. Might have been jeff (donjefe) or Jeremy (jph)

Oh man...this could be a good sign/clue! Good luck!

Da Klugs 08-24-2009 10:43 AM

"Others" packed up the remainders. I'll double check the boxes next weekend.

SIMPLIFIED 08-24-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Feed them some bacon so when Todd kills them we can have bacon fed duck:dr

68TriShield 08-24-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

They seemed content to hang out with everyone at the herf.

(thread jack over)

Jokermann 08-24-2009 11:36 AM

That was a glorious thread jack fellas!! lol

tchariya 08-24-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIMPLIFIED (Post 520949)
Feed them some bacon so when Todd kills them we can have bacon fed duck:dr

duck breast wrapped in bacon and fried in bacon grease....mmmm yummy