Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Accessory Discussion / Reviews (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Best place to get a Xikar (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29728)

jsnake 03-11-2010 11:56 AM

Best place to get a Xikar

Hey guys I am wanting to purchase my first quality and expensive cutter. I really want the Xikar Spectra. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to pick one up would be? I was recently at an event where Xikar was there and they had 25% off everything. The spectra cutter was going to be $59. Is that about as good of a deal that I am going to find?

They will be at another up coming event with the same discount.

aich75013 03-11-2010 12:02 PM

Re: Best place to get a Xikar

I got mine on cbid last July. I paid $43 + 3.95 shipping.
Of course ymmv. They are not always listed.

kenstogie 03-11-2010 01:22 PM

I bought mine on cbid too for 30 beans about 3 years ago. I have both and Palios work well too.

tx_tuff 03-11-2010 01:37 PM

If your getting 25% off that price I would do it.

rmoreno 03-12-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsnake (Post 790577)
Hey guys I am wanting to purchase my first quality and expensive cutter. I really want the Xikar Spectra. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to pick one up would be? I was recently at an event where Xikar was there and they had 25% off everything. The spectra cutter was going to be $59. Is that about as good of a deal that I am going to find?

Jsnake, the XIKAR Titanium Spectra sells for $79.99 retail and the 25% off is a great deal. Check the XIKAR website for the next event www.hc.xikar.com. Most XIKAR events offer 25% off all accessories. XIKAR for Life is a great value!

MrOneEyedBoh 03-12-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsnake (Post 790577)

Hey you think your avi is a little whack?

jsnake 03-12-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh (Post 791989)
Hey you think your avi is a little whack?

The picture is of Tripod. He was rescued by Jerry Cantrell the guitarist for Alice in Chains. This particular picture was featured on the cover of their self titled album. So no it isn't whacked at all.