Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Great day for deliveries! (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45426)

Patrick B 05-09-2011 10:01 PM

Re: Great day for deliveries!

Classy whip!

OLS 05-10-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid (Post 1257616)
lol black out the back plate and forget the front. hehehe

That cracked me up, too!!! :r:noon:D;)
By the way, I didn't send you too much Anni Kake out of fear that they ruined the blend
and my little jar was all I had of the "old stuff". I am kind of a selfish guy. Looking at it,
it looks like I didn't send you $hit, lol. I will ship you out some more baccy soon enough,
my haul comes in tomorrow. Then I will send you some reasonable samples.
I just didn't want the glass to ride alone.

pektel 05-10-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLS (Post 1258348)
That cracked me up, too!!! :r:noon:D;)
By the way, I didn't send you too much Anni Kake out of fear that they ruined the blend
and my little jar was all I had of the "old stuff". I am kind of a selfish guy. Looking at it,
it looks like I didn't send you $hit, lol. I will ship you out some more baccy soon enough,
my haul comes in tomorrow. Then I will send you some reasonable samples.
I just didn't want the glass to ride alone.

Yeah, yeah... the plate thing is kind of funny. I just went through an album in my PB and picked out a few pictures. I started out blacking the plates out, but then decided it wasn't needed. I wasn't doing any illegal racing or anything. I think the trend started with the underground racing guys.

And brother, do not feel bad about what you sent. Nothing to feel bad about! The glass is awesome, and I am excited to try these tobaccos out! Thanks again!

OLS 05-10-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pektel (Post 1258401)
The glass is awesome!

Like most old men my age, whether they know it or not, they are HUGE Don Martin fans.
The drawings that man created are some of the best truly American art produced in
the 20th century. NO ONE has ever illustrated like Don Martin. So I figured I would STEAL
blatantly from him, you know, to honor him. ;) I DID spend two hours painting a lot of lines
out of that piece and strengthening others to at least make it reproducable in one color, so
I helped a little.

MikeyC 05-13-2011 08:39 PM

Nice pickups! That reminds me that I need to order a few chemicals for my spring detailing. I just brought the rest of my detailing stuff up from the basement. So, detailing should start pretty soon.

TBone 05-13-2011 10:44 PM

I'd say you had an awesome day...if you like you can come to my place and I'd let you detail my trike...I had washing and waxing....On the other hand what tip can you give me to keep the brake dust from embedding itself into my chrome rims?