Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Inauguration smoke (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8370)

GaraBato 01-19-2009 07:16 AM

Inauguration smoke

Just throwing out a line to find out what others are going to be smoking in their favorite pipes in celebration of the swearing in of the new Chief tomorrow.

I'm planning a bowl or two of golden cavendish in the meerschaum a friend brougt me from Iraq last year. A glass of single malt or maybe a good aged rum to complement, of course.

So what'll be in your bowl tomorrow night?

Scott

Curly Cut 01-19-2009 08:17 AM

Re: Inauguration smoke

i'm gonna try to smoke something super strong, in hopes that i am knocked out for the next 4 years. :pi
edit: i don't see why tomorrow is any different than any other day. i don't recall smoking anything special any other Jan 20th.

Tombstone 01-19-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curly Cut (Post 178217)
i'm gonna try to smoke something super strong, in hopes that i am knocked out for the next 4 years. :pi
edit: i don't see why tomorrow is any different than any other day. i don't recall smoking anything special any other Jan 20th.

:r:tpd:

Slow Triathlete 01-19-2009 09:13 AM

Not really planning anything special for the inauguration. Probably some of my usual Scottish Cake and then follow it up with a cigar.

schnell987 01-19-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

:r:r:r:r

JaKaacH 01-19-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

:tpd:

I think I will go out to my lawn mower and scrape off some caked on grass clippings from under the deck and smoke that in honor of the new chief...:r :al

SvilleKid 01-19-2009 11:37 AM

Going to smoke some of those free bailout greenbacks that will be going to all in the world.

Cigarmark 01-19-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaKaacH (Post 178613)
:tpd:

I think I will go out to my lawn mower and scrape off some caked on grass clippings from under the deck and smoke that in honor of the new chief...:r :al

Maybe if your lucky, your mower will pick up some dog crap!:D

DrDubzz 01-19-2009 12:03 PM

I was going to not smoke, to celebrate that I won't be able to afford anymore tobacco for a while

GoatLocker 01-19-2009 12:19 PM

:hm Crack

mmblz 01-19-2009 12:22 PM

I closed this thread before it completely hit the crapper.
Remember that our "no politics" rule applies even when a thread is not directly or inherently political.

PS - the original post was fine, if only the rest of you could have resisted the political "commentary".
:(