Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I appreciate you all (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77071)

bruceolee 03-17-2022 07:00 PM

I appreciate you all

I was sitting here thinking about the mens prayer groups we have here and the brothers that share in this hobby of ours and i just wanted to thank and appreciate you all. Thank you for being so welcoming to me after all these years as well. This group is amazing and maybe some of the most generous brothers around. You deserve a little praise for making this the best cigar forum around. We may not have peak numbers but there's a lot of heart here and it shows, God bless you all!

Dave128 03-17-2022 07:28 PM

Re: I appreciate you all

This is a pretty special place. I can always come here when I'm feeling down and leave in a much better mood. You've brought a lot of life back to the forums and I really appreciate that. Thank you!

Chainsaw13 03-17-2022 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave128 (Post 2231843)
This is a pretty special place. I can always come here when I'm feeling down and leave in a much better mood. You've brought a lot of life back to the forums and I really appreciate that. Thank you!

Couldn’t have said it better.

longknocker 03-18-2022 03:16 AM

I Think We'll Keep You, Jason!:r:D:tu. Thanks For All You Do, Brother!:tu

icehog3 03-18-2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave128 (Post 2231843)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 (Post 2231849)
Couldn’t have said it better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longknocker (Post 2231855)
I Think We'll Keep You, Jason!:r:D:tu. Thanks For All You Do, Brother!:tu

Indeed! :tu

bruceolee 03-18-2022 09:41 AM

I just need to get all of you to move to south Florida so we could hang out and then life would almost be perfect. I guess i'll have to settle for this awesome place. God bless you all!

Havanaaddict 03-18-2022 11:42 AM

Glad to be a part of this group :banger

gravel 03-18-2022 10:30 PM

I check in here more than any other place online. You’re good folk.

G G 03-19-2022 05:58 AM

Like Gravel I don't post but I check in every day and read new posts. I joined CS not long before TOW created this site as a safe refuge from what had happened there. Life has sure taken some turns and twists in those 15 years or so. Over the years yall have been friends, counselors, pastors, cheerleaders, and given some great advice in several situations. It really is a special group we have here.

4WheelVFR 03-20-2022 10:31 AM

I don't post often and I'm not as active as I may have been in the early days here or on CS, but it's still a special place. I'm a recluse here, just like I am in life, but I'm always lurking lol. I've met some awesome people here over the years though and life wouldn't be the same without this place.

shark 03-20-2022 03:49 PM

Having met a decent number of people from here I will say you all are a great group of folks to hang out with, online and in person