Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Arturo Fuente Holiday Release (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=59016)

JenksAnejo 11-04-2012 12:49 PM

Arturo Fuente Holiday Release

I always look forward to this time of year so I can stock up on Anejo's, Hemmingway Maduro's and a few BTL's.

Does anyone know when they will be shipping orders to B&M's?

Also does anyone have a favorite they are looking forward to stock up on?

kelmac07 11-04-2012 12:51 PM

Re: Arturo Fuente Holiday Release

Not an Arturo Fuente favorite....but I snag a box of the Viaje Holiday Blend each year. Have done so since the original release in 2009. :dr :dr :dr

T.G 11-04-2012 01:07 PM

My local B&M already received a shipment of Opus X cigars two days ago, so the rest can't be far behind.

thebayratt 11-04-2012 02:15 PM

My B&M got some WOAM, but no Opus, BTL, Anejo. They are a few blocks from another "B&M" who has LE Fuentes on lock for some reason... I don't care too much for the "B&M", so they will be my last local stop to look for the Anejos

I can live without the Opus, but I grabbed a few WOAM and checking another B&M for Anejo later on this week.

Remo 11-04-2012 02:45 PM

Would love to get some Anejo's :tu

mahtofire14 11-04-2012 03:11 PM

I've never had any of these. Where would the best place to find these be?

JenksAnejo 11-04-2012 03:37 PM

Pete,

I had great luck using Cigarking.com with the Anejo's last year. They are priced very well and they generally have all sizes available. Of course the 77's go first.

T.G 11-04-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahtofire14 (Post 1744496)

tampasweethearts.com

They tend to bundle them with a few other cigars, normally the house brand cigars, but their house brand cigars are quality cigars, so there's nothing to worry about, they aren't pawning junk off on you.

mahtofire14 11-04-2012 05:21 PM

Thanks guys! I'll have to check it out!:tu

Chainsaw13 11-04-2012 05:24 PM

Watch the upcoming auction lots for a few Anejo 5ers. :D

Tallman 11-04-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Pete, in addition to the great suggestions above, maybe check at Stogie's on Grand there in St. Paul. They had received several vitolas of Opus X when I was there 3 weeks ago, but no BTL's, and I specifically asked.

Best regards,

Tallman

T.G 11-04-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 (Post 1744574)
Watch the upcoming auction lots for a few Anejo 5ers. :D

If he can see them.

Chainsaw13 11-04-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.G (Post 1744607)
If he can see them.

Doh! :fp

DaBear 11-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.G (Post 1744430)
My local B&M already received a shipment of Opus X cigars two days ago, so the rest can't be far behind.

The rest will be sometime next month. The shipment of Opus was a third shipment the Fuentes decided to release this year. It was supposed to come in early October/late September, but some shenanigans in customs ended up holding things up. There'll be one more shipment of Opus with all the other Christmas regulars, plus supposedly the beginnings of the 100th/Year One anniversary stuff(fingers crossed for Angels Share)

But on topic, I plan on getting as many Anejo 46s and Hemingway Maddies the bossman will let met get away with. :r

T.G 11-04-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBear (Post 1744659)
The rest will be sometime next month. The shipment of Opus was a third shipment the Fuentes decided to release this year. It was supposed to come in early October/late September, but some shenanigans in customs ended up holding things up. There'll be one more shipment of Opus with all the other Christmas regulars, plus supposedly the beginnings of the 100th/Year One anniversary stuff(fingers crossed for Angels Share)

But on topic, I plan on getting as many Anejo 46s and Hemingway Maddies the bossman will let met get away with. :r

Thanks.

So, early December or late November. Cool.

mahtofire14 11-04-2012 11:14 PM

1. Thanks for the heads up at SOG.
2. Are there some lots that only "high rollers" can see or something?

Coach Deg 11-05-2012 04:03 AM

Seen somebody sell a box of Sharks last week, so I called my B&M. They said early Decenber as usual, and she will have my box put aside.

They still have a lot of last years. All different sizes if anyone is looking I could check into it for you. I believe they were between 10-15 depending on size.

Chainsaw13 11-05-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahtofire14 (Post 1744705)
1. Thanks for the heads up at SOG.
2. Are there some lots that only "high rollers" can see or something?

If you can see the auction section, you should be able to see everything in there.

Nathan 11-05-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Stogies on Grand will get some for the holiday season, they might have already, I don't go there too much anymore so I'm not sure. Also Tobacco Grove in Maple Grove had a surprising amount of rarer Fuente products last I was there, it's been a couple months since I was in the store though so I can't comment on current stock.

Ubiquitous 12-01-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelmac07 (Post 1744425)
Not an Arturo Fuente favorite....but I snag a box of the Viaje Holiday Blend each year. Have done so since the original release in 2009. :dr :dr :dr

Does this mean you'll be reviewing the candy cane for us? :noon