Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hey all (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23248)

str8edg 10-17-2009 11:37 PM

Hey all

Well I did not want to just drop by to get a plug in for my sister, <cough>fox<cough> without saying hi to all my buds.

So hey, I am still alive, not frozen nor consumed by bears nor seals!

Some things have changed... my wife is now principal, we are still trying to finish our renos so that is why I have not been around too much... I know no excuses but that is al I got.

I have not been smoking much lately... too damn cold and the sun will be gone soon so that pretty much kills it... but I will be back to Newfoundland soon again and I can get some good ones in.

I did smoke a Hemingway Between the Lines Cigars this past summer.... loved it! It was one of the highlights of my summer!

That's all I got right now... feel free to yell at me for staying away for so long. :)

icehog3 10-17-2009 11:39 PM

Re: Hey all

Yell at you? We are just glad to have you back. :)

loki 10-17-2009 11:40 PM

glad to have ya back bud

Sauer Grapes 10-17-2009 11:46 PM

Heck, some of us that live south of Canada haven't seen the sun for over a week either.

Welcome back and stay warm!

GWN 10-18-2009 06:06 AM

Good to see you back, Craig!

Conch Republican 10-18-2009 09:03 AM

Craig! Even the pirates have been wondering where ye have been! Glad to see you back, and stop in more often! If the wife is principal now - maybe you can play on the computers more :r:r

shaggy 10-18-2009 07:37 PM

funny...i was just wondering the other day where you got to.....glad to see ya still kickin

markem 10-18-2009 07:41 PM

Great to have you back! Congrats to the other half. Let's hope that the post is faster this winter and that the heating oil holds out :tu

St. Lou Stu 10-18-2009 07:41 PM

Damn good to hear from you Craig!

Where's the plug for sis? I don't mind.... actually found her work interesting.
linky?

TripleF 10-18-2009 08:27 PM

Welcome back Craig!! :tu

JE3146 10-18-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by str8edg (Post 605334)
Well I did not want to just drop by to get a plug in for my sister, <cough>fox<cough> without saying hi to all my buds.

So hey, I am still alive, not frozen nor consumed by bears nor seals!

Some things have changed... my wife is now principal, we are still trying to finish our renos so that is why I have not been around too much... I know no excuses but that is al I got.

I have not been smoking much lately... too damn cold and the sun will be gone soon so that pretty much kills it... but I will be back to Newfoundland soon again and I can get some good ones in.

I did smoke a Hemingway Between the Lines Cigars this past summer.... loved it! It was one of the highlights of my summer!

That's all I got right now... feel free to yell at me for staying away for so long. :)

Craig!

Thought about you the other day. I was complaining about 45 degree weather and then I laughed... :D

Glad to hear all is well. We miss ya.

yourchoice 10-18-2009 09:29 PM

Good to see you post...I was watching a "Dirty Jobs" episode where they were "fishing" to tag Greenland sharks and thought of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by str8edg (Post 605334)
... but I will be back to Newfoundland soon again and I can get some good ones in.

I know of no one else who goes to Newfoundland in the winter to get warm! :r

Stay warm brother!

str8edg 10-18-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourchoice (Post 606527)
I know of no one else who goes to Newfoundland in the winter to get warm!

You know I never thought of it like that... :r

str8edg 10-18-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu (Post 606335)
Damn good to hear from you Craig!

Where's the plug for sis? I don't mind.... actually found her work interesting.
linky?

Just because you asked :P

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23246