Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Carolina Panthers (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=70977)

AdamJoshua 02-07-2016 08:44 PM

Re: Carolina Panthers

You just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do now? "I'm going to drink a whole bunch of Budweiser!" wtf in MY day they said they were going to Disney World now they talk about drinking cheap beer? :lr

Grats Peyton .. now retire, I'm sick of my team playing you twice a year (even thought we won one this year and should have had both).

mahtofire14 02-07-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua (Post 2074151)
You just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do now? "I'm going to drink a whole bunch of Budweiser!" wtf in MY day they said they were going to Disney World now they talk about drinking cheap beer? :lr

Grats Peyton .. now retire, I'm sick of my team playing you twice a year (even thought we won one this year and should have had both).

Banked an extra million for that.

I honestly can't believe how strong Denvers D played against Carolina.

bonjing 02-07-2016 09:56 PM

Congrats to Payton! I hope he retires on top.

I know everyone caught that look on Eli's face, I'm back to the othe Manning again. :r

Carolina fought pretty good. I'm thinking just big game jitters for the panthers.

icehog3 02-07-2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remo (Post 2074148)
Let's hope Manning hangs it up now :tu

So he doesn't win SB 51? :D

longknocker 02-08-2016 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosesbotbol (Post 2072096)
It's Carolina's Super Bowl to lose. They are on top of their game big time!

And They Did. Broncos "D" Stopped Cam Cold. "Superman" Met His Kryptonite.

Porch Dweller 02-08-2016 05:59 AM

That was some of the best, most relentless defense I've seen in the big game.

Remo 02-08-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longknocker (Post 2074171)
And They Did. Broncos "D" Stopped Cam Cold. "Superman" Met His Kryptonite.

Ya, it's name is Von Miller :tu :sl

hammondc 02-08-2016 07:03 AM

Go panthers!!

For life!

Touten2 02-08-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua (Post 2074151)

I think I read that he owns a couple of Bud distributors . Congrats Broncos. Cam...learn how to lose as well as you know how to win. :sl

AdamJoshua 02-08-2016 04:41 PM

Def was not impressed with him, at about 1:40 on the strip he actually stepped back and way from the ball, guess he figured the game was already over why bother, while you have the 59 yr old Manning jumping on the loose ball. That was pretty telling as well, thank God he wasn't the Raiders QB during the Heidi Bowl!

Weelok 02-08-2016 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamJoshua (Post 2074268)
Def was not impressed with him, at about 1:40 on the strip he actually stepped back and way from the ball, guess he figured the game was already over why bother, while you have the 59 yr old Manning jumping on the loose ball. That was pretty telling as well, thank God he wasn't the Raiders QB during the Heidi Bowl!

I'm guessing the Denver D had demoralized Cam at that point in the game and his head wasn't in it. I saw him look at the ball, briefly consider jumping on it, then he remembered all those beef eater Denver D guys whispering to him every time they tackled him that he looked mighty fine in those tights.

Touten2 02-08-2016 06:46 PM

I had actually turned it off at that point. I was quite disgusted with the whole thing, so I didn't see that play until this evening. I did see him address the press, and was embarrassed that the league MVP would sulk like my 3 year old grandson. If nothing else he should have congratulated Denver, and been thankful for an awesome season, and acknologed that they just did not show up. Hopefully he will learn a lesson in humility.

RANT OVER.

pnoon 02-08-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touten2 (Post 2074284)
I had actually turned it off at that point. I was quite disgusted with the whole thing, so I didn't see that play until this evening. I did see him address the press, and was embarrassed that the league MVP would sulk like my 3 year old grandson. If nothing else he should have congratulated Denver, and been thankful for an awesome season, and acknologed that they just did not show up. Hopefully he will learn a lesson in humility.

RANT OVER.

Exactly.

icehog3 02-08-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touten2 (Post 2074284)

RANT OVER.

It will be a learning experience for him. He will handle a loss like this better next time, and be in a better position to win in a similar situation next time.

AdamJoshua 02-08-2016 08:01 PM

Holy cow there was 4 minutes left when he didn't bother to try for his own fumble ... way worse, I was thinking it was 1:40 left and that was bad enough.

Starscream 02-09-2016 06:34 PM

Congrats to the Broncos. Like Cam said, they will definitely be back.