Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What are you snuffing? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7338)

shilala 01-18-2009 07:53 AM

Re: What are you snuffing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly (Post 173042)
I think you might of got a can of American snuff. Some of the American snuff is quite a bit stronger than the European brands.

MCS

Someone broke a can near the gym one time and they called the fire department. Seriously. It was between classes and everyone was sneezing and it had their eyes watering and all the good stuff that goes with it.
If I remember right, it was a pretty righteous speed buzz, which was why us little junkies were hitting it. :hn

Emjaysmash 01-18-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adampc22 (Post 176757)
THIS JUST IN A HAVE A NEW FAV SNUFF lol a few of u will no that a take alot of snuff i am talking to u mj and andrew i have a new fav snuff J&H WILSONS MEDICATED No99 its bloody awsome TRY IT

Lmao. Thanks for the announcement Adam. I'll try to find myself some.

Starscream 01-31-2009 10:07 PM

Made my purchase today:

GH Whiskey
Bespoke Gin and Tonic
Bespoke Christmas Joy
Dutch Windmill Mentholin
Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme

Also got a pipe, a cigar sampler, and a tin of Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader.
I wanted to try some Toque brands, but Marscigars was out of stock.

weasel 02-01-2009 04:28 AM

At the moment I'm working my way through a tin of "Crumbs of Comfort".

It's made by Wilsons of Sharrow, and has a spearmint, rather than methol flavour.

kzm007 02-01-2009 04:38 AM

I'm not one to ask favors, but I've never tried this and don't want to pay shipping on something I don't like. Would someone be interested in selling me a small sample?

On a thread-related note, I've heard the area between your thumb and finger, that flap of skin, called a snuffbox; I assume you set the pinch there, and raise it to your nose to snort it?

Fascinating stuff, tobacco. Pipes, cigars, cigarettes, chew, rope, snuff, snus...very versatile.

Kegan

Mugen910 02-02-2009 11:41 AM

toque chocolate/grapefruit/original...thanks Erik!

Starscream 02-02-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen910 (Post 210164)
toque chocolate/grapefruit/original...thanks Erik!

So what do you think about snuff, Bao?

Starscream 02-04-2009 08:46 PM

Still waiting on my shipment to arrive.:( I'm anxious to try this stuff out.

Starscream 02-05-2009 01:51 PM

Bespoke Gin and Tonic.
Was a rush the first attempt. Then I figured out not to inhale so hard. Not bad.
Doesn't remind me of Christmas, though.

Mugen910 02-05-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andysutherland (Post 210758)
So what do you think about snuff, Bao?

Chit..sorry andy...didn't realize you asked me a question here...I like it since it was free from Erik (BigE610) but Adampc says that there is much better stuff out there. I am curious as to what or how much better this stuff is and the change in quality.

Nick 02-05-2009 02:28 PM

Never do nasal snuff, dip tobacco once in awhile. I had no idea nasal snuff was used like cocaine.

MajorCaptSilly 02-05-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen910 (Post 217296)
Chit..sorry andy...didn't realize you asked me a question here...I like it since it was free from Erik (BigE610) but Adampc says that there is much better stuff out there. I am curious as to what or how much better this stuff is and the change in quality.

Toque is very good quality. I've had just bout everything and Toque is up there with the best of them.

MCS

Mugen910 02-05-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly (Post 217591)
Toque is very good quality. I've had just bout everything and Toque is up there with the best of them.

MCS

Well then it's good to that I'm not snuffing crapola chocolate and grapefruit flavored! :D

replicant_argent 02-05-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen910 (Post 217632)
Well then it's good to that I'm not snuffing crapola chocolate and grapefruit flavored! :D

What about peanut butter?

Starscream 02-05-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly (Post 217591)

MCS

I just tried the Toque Blueberry. Maybe it's because I've tried 5 out of 6 flavors of snuff in the last 4 hours, but it didn't have much flavor. I love the Bespoke Christmas Joy and the Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme.

BTW, is it normal for the flavor to last not much longer than 20 minutes? I don't want to OD on snuff after one night.:D

I'm probably gonna start annoying the crap out of you guys with Newb snuff questions. Cello on or Cello off? Punch or V-cut? :D

acruce 02-05-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly (Post 146876)
I know I can't be the only nasal snuff user here.

I'm enjoying Samuel Gawith Banana tonight. It is fantastic!

MCS

What exactly is nasal snuff.

Starscream 02-05-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acruce (Post 217971)
What exactly is nasal snuff.

Here is a site that carries different brands of nasal snuff:

http://www.marscigars.com/nasalsnuff.aspx

Here is a site that explains how to use nasal snuff:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2246532_use-...paign=yssp_art

MajorCaptSilly 02-05-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andysutherland (Post 217933)
I just tried the Toque Blueberry. Maybe it's because I've tried 5 out of 6 flavors of snuff in the last 4 hours, but it didn't have much flavor. I love the Bespoke Christmas Joy and the Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme.

BTW, is it normal for the flavor to last not much longer than 20 minutes? I don't want to OD on snuff after one night.:D

I'm probably gonna start annoying the crap out of you guys with Newb snuff questions. Cello on or Cello off? Punch or V-cut? :D

Some snuff will last a few minutes and some will last a few hours. The Dutch Windmill Latakia will stick with you most of the day.

MCS

Starscream 02-05-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly (Post 217993)
Some snuff will last a few minutes and some will last a few hours. The Dutch Windmill Latakia will stick with you most of the day.

MCS

Of the blends I've tried so far, the Bespoke Christmas Joy has last the longest. It reminds me for some reason of Colonial Williamsburg.

Starscream 02-06-2009 12:55 PM

Dutch Windmill Mentholin. Longlasting.:tu