Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Jokes (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   2 guys at the pearly gates (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42804)

pektel 02-22-2011 06:30 PM

2 guys at the pearly gates

Hadnt heard this in a long time. Thought it was kinda funny.

So, 2 guys are waiting in line at the pearly gates. One guy asks the other, "so how did it happen to you?"

"I froze to death. How did it happen to you?"

"Well, I knew my wife was cheating on me. So one day I came home from work early, ran upstairs and threw open the bedroom door. My wife was in bed, and looked guilty, so I ransacked the room. Didn't find him, so I ran back downstairs, ran around to every room to no avail, then when I started to run back upstairs, I suffered a massive heart attack and died."

"Sh*t." the other guy says. "If you would've stopped to check the freezer, we'd both still be alive."
Posted via Mobile Device

emopunker2004 02-22-2011 06:33 PM

Re: 2 guys at the pearly gates

:r:r:r

cp478 02-22-2011 06:38 PM

I like it!

gravelman 02-22-2011 07:27 PM

HaHaHa :r:D

sobranie10 02-22-2011 07:44 PM

:tu

guitar4001 02-23-2011 09:45 AM

good hiding place

jesseboston81 02-23-2011 11:51 AM

Heard a variation on this:

Three guys are waiting outside the pearly gates when St. Peter comes out. "Sorry guys," says Peter, "but we've only got room for one more, so you're all going to tell me how you died and the one of you who died in the most interesting way will get in."

The first guy begins. "I lived in an apartment on the 14th floor. I had a suspicion that my wife was cheating on me, so one day I decided to catch her in the act. I left for work like normal, but an hour later I came back home without warning. I knew the guy had to be there somewhere, when all of a sudden I saw fingers on the edge of our outdoor balcony--the guy was hanging off the edge! I was enraged, so I started stomping on the guy's fingers to get him to let go. That didn't work, so I grabbed a hammer and started hitting his fingers. That didn't work either! Finally, I run to kitchen, unplug the refrigerator, and push it onto the balcony and over the edge, knocking the guy off. Unfortunately my leg was tangled in the cord, so I went over the edge too, fell to the ground, and died."

Then the second guy tells his story. "I was exercising on the outdoor balcony of my 15th floor apartment one morning, as was my custom, when I slipped and fell. Luckily I was able to grab onto the edge of the balcony of the apartment below mine! However, no sooner had I caught myself then some enraged man runs out and starts yelling about me cheating with his wife! He stomped on my fingers to get me to let go, then hit them with a hammer! I managed to hold on, but finally the guy shoved a refrigerator over the edge of the balcony which knocked me to the ground and I died."

Finally, the third guy begins his story. "So get this. I'm hiding naked in a refrigerator..."

:r :r :r

pektel 02-23-2011 12:33 PM

:r Yes! I couldn't remember how that variation went. I love it!

kelmac07 02-23-2011 06:26 PM

:r :r :r

Skywalker 02-24-2011 07:29 AM

:r:r:r