Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Go Gaytors!!!! (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73433)

G G 10-28-2017 04:04 PM

Go Gaytors!!!!

Oh my

The Poet 10-28-2017 05:03 PM

Re: Go Gaytors!!!!

Did they dare to eat it, Peaches?

Tio Gato 10-28-2017 06:59 PM

Holy crap Greg. That was truly a slaughter. Just counting down the minutes until coach Mac gets the boot. They gotta stop recruiting felons.

My dancing stuffed Albert the Alligator now stands in the corner with a pair of panties on his head. He's sharing the shame that all Gator Nation is having now.:emo2004

G G 10-29-2017 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio Gato (Post 2136046)
Holy crap Greg. That was truly a slaughter. Just counting down the minutes until coach Mac gets the boot. They gotta stop recruiting felons.

My dancing stuffed Albert the Alligator now stands in the corner with a pair of panties on his head. He's sharing the shame that all Gator Nation is having now.:emo2004

As much as I love Mark Richt, I have to finally admit he was lacking something for the big time at Georgia. I think he is a great Christian man that did great things at Georgia and hated to see him go but.........

hammondc 10-29-2017 08:53 AM

I got fussed at on here once for spelling it like that. Hopefully my mighty mighty gamecocks can shut them down again in a few weeks.

Tio Gato 10-29-2017 02:40 PM

Coach Mac fired immediately.:sl No word on a replacement. I'm thinking Frost from UCF. 7-0 for the Knights. I like that. Change is a good thing at this sad state of affairs.

The Poet 10-29-2017 02:54 PM

So two years of good success, then half a so-so season, and you fire a coach mid-year and mid-contract? That's good enough reason alone not to be a Florida fan. :r

hammondc 10-30-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poet (Post 2136064)
So two years of good success, then half a so-so season, and you fire a coach mid-year and mid-contract? That's good enough reason alone not to be a Florida fan. :r

Yep. UF fans are the most impatient fans ever. Screwed over Muschamp the same way.

Tio Gato 11-04-2017 12:22 PM

Yet another whipping!:gary

icehog3 11-04-2017 03:28 PM

Wait 'til next year. :hn

Tio Gato 11-04-2017 05:09 PM

At least Urban Liar is getting it good.:sl

Don Fernando 11-06-2017 04:05 AM

Gaytors? Did they play in pink and saluted a rainbow flag?

Steve 11-06-2017 07:26 AM

Coach Mac did the in-excusable...he embarrassed the big money alumni. It still amazes me though. I understand getting rid of him (from their viewpoint) but I would have at least finished the season with him. Now you are putting an interim couch into another coaches program, and expecting him to do something. A recipe for failure as we saw this weekend against Mizzu.

For the record though, I told Greg that this was going to be the puppy dogs season. (Full disclosure; I am still a Gator fan).

G G 11-06-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 2136517)
Coach Mac did the in-excusable...he embarrassed the big money alumni. It still amazes me though. I understand getting rid of him (from their viewpoint) but I would have at least finished the season with him. Now you are putting an interim couch into another coaches program, and expecting him to do something. A recipe for failure as we saw this weekend against Mizzu.

For the record though, I told Greg that this was going to be the puppy dogs season. (Full disclosure; I am still a Gator fan).

I hope you are right Steve, but they gotta go through Alabama to get there.

Steve 11-06-2017 10:19 AM

Ahh, they'll just "Roll on through the Tide..." ;)

Let's see what the other Greg has to say about that... :)