Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Props to the team of 11 (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28615)

Zanaspus 02-15-2010 08:12 AM

Props to the team of 11

I sense you guys don't hear it very often, or at least not often enough

You guys rock!

As my interests have evolved and changed over time (tea, pipes, snuff, you name it), I've belonged to a lot of different forums. May I just say that no one comes close to running the friendly, professional, good-natured site that you folks have here. Not anywhere near it, not in any discipline. I just wanted to take a brief moment to say,

Thank you!

(Maybe you guys should run classes on how to build and moderate a user input forum). :tu:banger

replicant_argent 02-15-2010 08:42 AM

Re: Props to the team of 11

Yes, indeed. Those fellas do a great job, every day. They also deal with a bunch of headaches we don't see because someone is "quick on the trigger" or defuse a lot of :bs before we ever see it. (Just a guess. ;) )

I don't think anyone but Caputo could afford the high consultation fees, Glass Top Cohibos are hard to come by.

poker 02-15-2010 08:51 AM

Thanks for your kind words. We try to do what we feel is best for the masses here. We always have. Sometimes its easy, sometimes not so. We know with a large member base we cant please everyone, but we try our best to keep the Asylum a place where folks are happy to be at and proud to be members of.

With the 11 admins we have, keeping things running smooth is usually not too difficult since most major decisions that we have to make are not based only on one persons view of it. It prevents a "spur of the moment" type judgement call more times than not.

I've said it before and 'll say it again though....

Cigar Asylum would be nothing without its members that make it what it is.

Razorhog 02-15-2010 08:54 AM

I agree - I was just thinking the other day how this forum is well moderated. Other forums let arguments, trolls, bickering, etc go on for too long. This place, back to the CS days, has always been top notch. Thanks! :ss

Emjaysmash 02-15-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorhog (Post 759831)
I agree - I was just thinking the other day how this forum is well moderated. Other forums let arguments, trolls, bickering, etc go on for too long. This place, back to the CS days, has always been top notch. Thanks! :ss

:tpd:

I've always been glad to call CS and CA my internet cigar home. Thanks for everything!

hotreds 02-15-2010 09:04 AM

http://widget.bigoo.ws/community/med...3987-thumb.GIF

icehog3 02-15-2010 03:24 PM

Thank you Tony and all for the kind words...like Kelly says, ultimately the members make this place what it is. And let me take this opportunity to apologize to most of the people who I have pizzed off over the last 16 months. ;s:r

poker 02-15-2010 03:57 PM

I forgive you Tom :D

icehog3 02-15-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poker (Post 760203)
I forgive you Tom :D

Et tu, Kelly....et tu?

:r

68TriShield 02-15-2010 04:07 PM

Thanks for that Tony.

Long live the "No Cigar Snobs" policy :)

Oh and I forgive you too Tom :D

CasaDooley 02-15-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 760165)
Thank you Tony and all for the kind words...like Kelly says, ultimately the members make this place what it is. And let me take this opportunity to apologize to most of the people who I have pizzed off over the last 16 months. ;s:r

Tom, yer one of the nicest persons I know Bro!:ss

Psst...ya got that double sawbuck ya promised me:r.

mariogolbee 02-15-2010 05:05 PM

Thank you TOE! There is always at least one of the Team of Eleven watching out for the well being of this board and I've directly witnessed this on several occasions. You all rock so hard!!!!:banger

Scottw 02-15-2010 06:00 PM

Thanks guys,you really do an excellent job

G G 02-15-2010 06:27 PM

May I chime in and say great job TOE.:tu

ChicagoWhiteSox 02-15-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggainey (Post 760337)
May I chime in and say great job TOE.:tu

:tpd:

Thanks guys:tu

longknocker 02-15-2010 06:30 PM

Thanks For All You Do, TOE!:tu:banger

jdakine 02-15-2010 06:32 PM

Mahalo for all you do for the masses in Asylum. TOE:tu

junkinduck 02-15-2010 06:43 PM

As a new member Thank you for keeping a fourm where a new guy with no cigar knowledge can come, learn, and be accepted by the group. Thanks for keeping the vendor area free of things that might hurt or discourage a new guy. And in general just a simple thank you.