Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   NHL '18-'19 Season Thread (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=74476)

dvickery 10-18-2018 10:39 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
EJ

Here’s one for you ... about the devils

A few years ago ... oilers played the devils ... on Halloween ... a player on the oilers named “Satan”

Derrek

icehog3 10-23-2018 11:18 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvickery (Post 2161922)
EJ

Here’s one for you ... about the devils

A few years ago ... oilers played the devils ... on Halloween ... a player on the oilers named “Satan”

Derrek

Good ole Miroslav. Had one of his game worn jerseys when I used to collect those.

Hawks are stinking the joint up, only reasons they won Saturday and didn't get crushed even worse on Sunday were Ward and Crawford.

See what they can do tonight against Josh Manson and the Quackers.

E.J. 11-08-2018 07:57 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Tom, how do you feel about Quin being let go?

icehog3 11-09-2018 10:48 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by E.J. (Post 2162964)
Tom, how do you feel about Quin being let go?

He lost the teams' ear, E.J.. I don't know if can fix this season, but it was time. I'll always love Joel for bringing the first (and second, and third) Cups in my lifetime to Chicago.

dijit 11-09-2018 11:45 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 2163039)
He lost the teams' ear, E.J.. I don't know if can fix this season, but it was time. I'll always love Joel for bringing the first (and second, and third) Cups in my lifetime to Chicago.

Agreed, I think he is a great coach but in the last 6 months he just didnt seem to have the same command as far as the front office working with him and I think that shows on the ice.

E.J. 11-27-2018 08:38 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Big win for the AVS over the Preds in the dads game!

E.J. 11-28-2018 10:19 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Nice win(B2B) over Pens, that makes 6 straight. Two wins over solid clubs, Rat,Lan,Mac line continues to roll.

The camaro show 11-28-2018 10:42 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Pittsburgh getting butt whopped again

icehog3 11-29-2018 11:36 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by E.J. (Post 2164257)
Nice win(B2B) over Pens, that makes 6 straight. Two wins over solid clubs, Rat,Lan,Mac line continues to roll.

They look really good, E.J.!

E.J. 01-02-2019 10:20 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
....and just like that(assuming stays same), AVS drop out of playoff position. Not sure what the answer is, but Bedner needs to figure it out. Huge dump last bit....I’m at a loss. Trade Berrie for a guy that can play D, as opposed to give up the puck in the zone, but score goals? Not sure why Z is scratched....

E.J. 01-02-2019 10:21 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Frustrating times....damn that bouncing puck for Mac....

E.J. 01-02-2019 10:24 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
I always listen to these AVS honks(my tv feed) no, that wasn’t a great push in the 3rd, it was a loss and they are going the wrong way. (I know, I’m frustrated)

icehog3 01-03-2019 09:20 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by E.J. (Post 2166751)
I always listen to these AVS honks(my tv feed) no, that wasn’t a great push in the 3rd, it was a loss and they are going the wrong way. (I know, I’m frustrated)

It was an exciting game, but the outcome must be frustrating to an Avs fan, E.J.

Frustrating for a guy who owns Landeskog in his fantasy league too.

And don't even get me started on the Hawks.... :hn

E.J. 01-16-2019 08:44 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Enemy when it hurts, they come out and dump. Every win matters, but some matter more than others. My frustration level has tilted.

icehog3 01-17-2019 07:49 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
I don't know what is up with the Avs, E.J., that top line has cooled a bit and their depth scoring is an issue. Need a second line player before the trade deadline.

Look at the bright side...you could be a Hawks fan this season. ;) :r

dvickery 02-06-2019 11:09 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
My granddaughter believes in unicorns .

I cheer for the oilers .

Derrek

kelmac07 02-06-2019 11:17 AM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
My Sabres are fighting for that wild card in the East.

icehog3 02-06-2019 03:56 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvickery (Post 2169275)
My granddaughter believes in unicorns .

I cheer for the oilers .

Derrek

Both our teams have struggled mightily, yet both are only 3 points out of the Wild Card spot in the snail's race that is the West.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelmac07 (Post 2169276)
My Sabres are fighting for that wild card in the East.

I would be most concerned about goaltending, and they could certainly use Mittelstat to take it to the next level.

elderboy02 02-06-2019 08:14 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
How about my Preds? :tu

dvickery 02-06-2019 08:55 PM

Re: NHL '18-'19 Season Thread
 
Tom

I was gonna ask you something last night ... but wellll .

Who are the hawks with three Stanley cups ???

Derrek


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.