Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Sweetest - Spiciest - Earthiest Cigar? (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68612)

JohnnyFlake 12-20-2014 07:39 PM

Sweetest - Spiciest - Earthiest Cigar?

3 fairly common questions, which have not been addressed in a long time. For you, the following 3 questions:

Please separate NCs & CCs:

Which is the sweetest cigar (sweet spices, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.) you have ever smoked?

Which is the spiciest cigar (red & black pepper, cheyenne, etc.) you have ever smoked?

Which is the earthiest cigar (wet earth, charcoal, campfire, salt, etc.) you have ever smoked?

theonlybear4CORT 12-20-2014 08:12 PM

Re: Sweetest - Spiciest - Earthiest Cigar?

Arganese....

dave 12-22-2014 10:19 AM

I know this isn't what you're asking, but the first cigar I thought of when reading the title was Tat Casita Criolla Corona. To me, it does all three things...maybe the total isn't greater than the sum of its parts, but more than any, it seems to do all three things in varying degrees.

To attempt to answer the question....nah....I worked on it a bit, but I struggled and quit...sorry.

T.G 12-22-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonlybear4CORT (Post 2007019)
Arganese....

:tpd:

JohnnyFlake 12-22-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave (Post 2007337)
I know this isn't what you're asking, but the first cigar I thought of when reading the title was Tat Casita Criolla Corona. To me, it does all three things...maybe the total isn't greater than the sum of its parts, but more than any, it seems to do all three things in varying degrees.

To attempt to answer the question....nah....I worked on it a bit, but I struggled and quit...sorry.

Thank you for the response. I have never had the cigar you mentioned and it sounds interesting. I'll try to search out a fiver to try.

JohnnyFlake 12-22-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.G (Post 2007342)
:tpd:

I am not in the know about that brand or individual cigar. Could you give a few more details about it?

badbriar 12-22-2014 03:42 PM

Earthiest... LFD Chapter One

RobR1205 12-22-2014 04:51 PM

Spiciest - Cu-Avana Pvnisher

theonlybear4CORT 12-22-2014 05:14 PM

Spicy- pepin blue firecracker.
Earthiest-I remember this pdr Maduro reserva was really earthy.
Sweetest- the baccarat I think is coated in something sweet.

WhiteMamba 12-22-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyFlake (Post 2007362)
I am not in the know about that brand or individual cigar. Could you give a few more details about it?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/m...asita-criolla/

JohnnyFlake 12-22-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMamba (Post 2007421)

Thanks for the link.

WhiteMamba 12-22-2014 06:32 PM

Remo loves these. I'm a fan as well and they get better with some rest.

8zeros 12-22-2014 06:47 PM

So I looked up these Arganese and found out they are an inexpensive cigar. Yet they are recommended for a flavor profile I love. It seems I may be making the first box purchase in a few years just to try these out.

Porch Dweller 12-22-2014 07:38 PM

Sweetest - Baccarat.

dave 12-22-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8zeros (Post 2007446)
So I looked up these Arganese and found out they are an inexpensive cigar. Yet they are recommended for a flavor profile I love. It seems I may be making the first box purchase in a few years just to try these out.

I suggest you try one before buying a box. I'd say that about any cigar, but especially in this case because I've never met anyone who actually liked an Arganese. I'm sure there's someone out there....I just haven't met them

pektel 12-22-2014 08:50 PM

Sweetest CC I've smoked is probably the caramel-honey awesomeness of a PLPC that is on.

Sweetest NC I've smoked is the cinnamon sugar awesomeness of a Viaje Skull n Bones OR Mystery after a year or 2 of rest.

pektel 12-22-2014 08:57 PM

Spiciest- probably something tatuaje. MOW puro authentico rates up there too. DPG always brings the pepper as well.

Haven't really had a "spicy" Cuban cigar.