Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Walking Dead Season 3 (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58383)

OLS 11-06-2012 02:34 PM

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreekGodX (Post 1745157)
I was just surprised the baby wasn't born as a zombie.

Oh yeah, man, she basically told Herschel to EXPECT a 'Alien' moment and the baby would pop out
all zombied out and kill her and maybe Herschel, too, lol.

I left the DVD to burn this morning as I left the house, episode 3 & 4 on the same disc. I am a week
and a half late to watch 3 and from the sound of it, 4 is gonna be a barn-burner, no season 2 pun
intended (although it WOULD make a good one.)

Tallman 11-06-2012 03:50 PM

Late to the party on this one..but what a great show. I just caught up in a marathon right before the season premiere a few weeks back.
Darryl is my favorite character. Maybe it's because I'm a huge "Boondocks Saints" fan and maybe it's because he's such an unapologetic bad@**. Regardless, can't wait for the next episode!
Best reards,
Murray

Malakai 11-06-2012 11:57 PM

Just finished watching the last 3 episodes to get me current...all I can say is wow and can't wait for the next one.

kydsid 11-07-2012 09:01 AM

God it took 2 and a half seasons but if finally happened. Great episode. Bring on the Governor.

bonjing 11-07-2012 08:13 PM

Ive been watching the first season over, are we ever going to see the father and son again from the first episode?

Robulous78 11-07-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powers (Post 1745285)
I watch the "inside the episode" and "making of" for each episode and they say she's dead

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead

WOW! I had no idea Rick wasn't an American... He sure hides his accent well...

Powers 11-07-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robulous78 (Post 1746554)
WOW! I had no idea Rick wasn't an American... He sure hides his accent well...

Yeah, Rick, the Governor, & Maggie are British. Nearly all of the rest of the cast are not Southern either. The actor who plays Hershel is from Georgia, which would explain why he has the best accent :D

Robulous78 11-07-2012 09:13 PM

did we see the blonde inmate get killed? I can't remember what happened to him?

Also didn't the older lady, I forget her name... the one who's daughter they found in the barn... didn't she kick the bucket as well?

Eleven 11-07-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robulous78 (Post 1746557)
did we see the blonde inmate get killed? I can't remember what happened to him?

Also didn't the older lady, I forget her name... the one who's daughter they found in the barn... didn't she kick the bucket as well?

Carol is just MIA, and Handlebar Mustache guy is MIA as well. They didn't show either of them actually dying.

Robulous78 11-08-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleven (Post 1746589)
Carol is just MIA, and Handlebar Mustache guy is MIA as well. They didn't show either of them actually dying.

Bow Chica Bow Wow.... :D

Blak Smyth 11-08-2012 04:58 AM

Finally caught up on episodes. It all makes sense now with Rick becoming a hardened soldier over the last few episodes so he could have a bigger impact when he breaks down. I think it was good character development.

irratebass 11-08-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blak Smyth (Post 1746619)
Finally caught up on episodes. It all makes sense now with Rick becoming a hardened soldier over the last few episodes so he could have a bigger impact when he breaks down. I think it was good character development.

Yeah, Rick has really stepped up his game "Sh!t Happens"

Anyone catch the Gov say it's just him and his daughter now????? Where is his daughter? I have speculations

Blak Smyth 11-08-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irratebass (Post 1746674)
Yeah, Rick has really stepped up his game "Sh!t Happens"

Anyone catch the Gov say it's just him and his daughter now????? Where is his daughter? I have speculations

I think his daughter was the hot brunette?
But it looked like she was in his bed? Confused about that...
I thought his wife was gonna be in the room with the heads.

SNKBYT 11-08-2012 11:01 AM

great episode......next week should be ever better........do you all watch the "talking dead" as well?

irratebass 11-08-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snkbyt (Post 1746787)
great episode......next week should be ever better........do you all watch the "talking dead" as well?

Yep, I sure do.

Gophernut 11-09-2012 02:23 PM

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ne-dump-28.jpg

maninblack 11-12-2012 05:11 AM

Ok I'm lost. When did Carol die and how? I must have missed that part. Pretty good episode. I think Rick has had a psychotic break and has gone off the deep end. That community of survivors keeps getting weirder and weirder. Gladiator games with zombies? Pretty twisted sh!t.

SNKBYT 11-12-2012 07:42 AM

interesting turn of events......when/where did they find Carol?.......maybe Carl didn't shoot his mom after all, big blood trail & that last zombie Rick shot/stabbed couldn't have ate the whole thing (Lori's corpse)......phone rings, maybe its the govenor with a pardon?

irratebass 11-12-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snkbyt (Post 1748378)
interesting turn of events......when/where did they find Carol?.......maybe Carl didn't shoot his mom after all, big blood trail & that last zombie Rick shot/stabbed couldn't have ate the whole thing (Lori's corpse)......phone rings, maybe its the govenor with a pardon?

Interesting about Carl not shooting his mom......I noticed that Lori's name was still in the credits, but not T-dog....so Idk.

I guess we are just supposed to assume that Carol is dead since Darryl laid that flower at the grave.

mosesbotbol 11-12-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irratebass (Post 1748401)
I guess we are just supposed to assume that Carol is dead since Darryl laid that flower at the grave.

I don't think so, that would be too simple for a show like this.