Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Aganorsa Leaf (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=74399)

gomeitsmybday 08-17-2018 08:17 AM

Aganorsa Leaf

To those of you who have sampled their products, what are your thoughts?
I personally have only smoked Guardian of the farm Apollo selection de warped (i guess that would be...GotFAsdW? :r )
But it quickly became my favorite, after a couple I picked up from the local B&M I immediately after ordered a box. Just remakrably smooth, flavorful and burns oh so nicely....I really can’t say enough good things!
But it has me curious to try more by Aganorsa Leaf and for that matter, Warped too...so please, feel free to share any experience with either brand here! Recommendations are highly encouraged btw!

Wharf Rat 08-17-2018 10:23 AM

Re: Aganorsa Leaf

Aganorsa Leaf is the new name for Casa Fernandez. The CF aganorsa Leaf and Miami cigars are all excellent. I would guess there will be some big sales as they get rid of stock with the old packaging. Worth watching for.

Porch Dweller 08-17-2018 10:57 AM

I've only had the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Toro. I really enjoyed it.

gomeitsmybday 08-17-2018 12:31 PM

@ Wharf Rat - yeah those are precisely the two I have had my eye on since doing a little research on Aganorsa....I was not aware Aganorsa is simply Casa Fernandez under a new name, thanks for that info as I will be on the lookout for sales!
@ Porch Dweller thanks for good feedback on the CF Aganorsa...and on that note, I implore you to try the Guardian line if you liked the CF!

Weelok 08-17-2018 12:59 PM

Anything Aganorsa is top marks. I’m an Aganorsa fan boy. Warped, Illusione, Casa Fernandez, and Viaje all use Aganorsa Leaf as well as many boutique brands.

Wharf Rat 08-17-2018 03:06 PM

Famous is selling off a cigar called Aganorsa Leaf by Casa Fernandez. It’s not as good as the cigars mentioned above. but, at $3 a cigar, they’re GREAT!

longknocker 08-17-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday (Post 2158384)
To those of you who have sampled their products, what are your thoughts?
I personally have only smoked Guardian of the farm Apollo selection de warped (i guess that would be...GotFAsdW? :r )
But it quickly became my favorite, after a couple I picked up from the local B&M I immediately after ordered a box. Just remakrably smooth, flavorful and burns oh so nicely....I really can’t say enough good things!
But it has me curious to try more by Aganorsa Leaf and for that matter, Warped too...so please, feel free to share any experience with either brand here! Recommendations are highly encouraged btw!

Just Ordered A Fiver To Try. Sounds Delicious!:D:tu:dr

gomeitsmybday 08-17-2018 06:25 PM

Weelock, you obviously have great taste, I’m a newcomer but certainly already a fanboy as well...I will check out the others you mentioned!
Wharf, if they are in the ballpark of the Guardians then that sounds like one hell of a deal, will check out famous this weekend for sure...
Really glad to hear that Longknocker! Oh and a quick heads up, there is a moderate to heavy nicotine kick in the last 1/3, which I personally can appreciate, but I know that isn’t for everyone...let me know what you think if you get the chance once you tried one :tu