Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Should I Be "More Embarrassed?" (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45290)

E.J. 05-04-2011 05:46 PM

Should I Be "More Embarrassed?"

So thank the Sun and the Stars that it has become warm enough, even if for just a few days, that I can bike commute to work. It is something that I really enjoy doing and obviously there is the fitness factor, getting in a solid hour of cardio without really having to do anything....

I keep 3ish change of clothes at the workplace, which gets switched out when I drive, when needed. I pack new underwear &/or socks when I commute, it doesn't take any room in my little pack with cell phone, wallet, swipe card to get into work, keys ect.

Okay, so today I get to work, grab a pair of pants and shirt that has been sitting in a work closet for months. The shirt was clean, but the pants had be worn and were folded. I go shower and head back to my office to start the day.

Close to 4 hours later, I'm walking by the restroom(not close, not even on the same floor as the restroom/locker room) and there is what looks to be a gray shirt lying on the ground. A closer look, IT IS MY UNDERWEAR.

It is not uncommon to pull off my pants and underwear in a rush to get out of work, fold them together and put them in the closet. Somehow, they came out on my way to the shower this AM. It was early, minimal lighting in the office, I was a little gassed from the ride....who knows how I missed them, but I did.

Anyway, I laughed out loud...held them up to confirm and stated matter of factly "It's my underwear" I think the colleague walking next to me about fainted.... She scurried off red faced like I had just shown her my junk.

Now in a perfect world, none of this would have happened and admittedly I was a bit embarrassed at my mistake. But I find it odd the shock and awe a pair of gray cotton boxers will bring....

Sorry for the novel, thought it was a funny story to share....

Will not live this down for a bit....;)

T.G 05-04-2011 05:49 PM

Re: Should I Be "More Embarrassed?"

musta been the skidmarks.

elderboy02 05-04-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.G (Post 1254033)
musta been the skidmarks.

:r

Bunker 05-04-2011 06:47 PM

Maybe she thought if you were holding your shorts you possibly were not wearing any.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....61374633917278

Chingas 05-04-2011 06:51 PM

So were you free balling all day and didn't notice! :r

kelmac07 05-04-2011 06:57 PM

:r :r :r

E.J. 05-04-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunker (Post 1254075)
Maybe she thought if you were holding your shorts you possibly were not wearing any.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....61374633917278

I didn't even think about that....:r Yea, that may easily explain her reaction...:tu:r:r:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingas (Post 1254079)
So were you free balling all day and didn't notice! :r

No, the underwear were folded in there from before....

Chingas 05-04-2011 07:00 PM

Haha. Too bad. In that case no reason to be embarressed at all. Not like you picked them up and smelled them to confirm ownership!

Remo 05-04-2011 07:25 PM

Pair of boxers, no problemo, now if it was your "man hammock" maybe a little different :r

mariogolbee 05-04-2011 08:01 PM

The funny thing is that from the pics I've seen of you I can totally see your expression. Thanks for the story. It is a good one.

Christiel49 05-04-2011 08:10 PM

What a great story! Good laugh. Would have funnier if it was actually a thong/banana hammock! Lmao ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

TBone 05-04-2011 09:14 PM

So you knew they were yours because of the color or the skid marks???

Wanger 05-05-2011 09:59 AM

She may have panicked because she realized that they weren't the "special" underwear. You are in SLC, after all. :p

Ogre 05-05-2011 10:20 AM

Thanks for the laugh brother, I needed that!!!!!

justonemorestick 05-05-2011 07:36 PM

If she is still avoiding you call her and ask if she has found _______ since the bag you had your stuff in had accidentally opened and spilled your schit all over.

taltos 05-06-2011 09:15 AM

No problem as long as you weren't wearing the marble bag like a gas mask.:pn

CoreyD 05-07-2011 01:18 AM

After reading this my question is this, How big were these undergarments if you thought it was a shirt? I know my boxers aren't even close to a shirt size.