Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   All Cigar Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fuente Cigar Heist (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72793)

sigsauer 04-10-2017 10:52 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
so the boxes are not ready?

TXRebel 04-26-2017 05:14 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Container found

http://halfwheel.com/stolen-fuente-c...y-empty/147249

elderboy02 04-26-2017 06:22 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TXRebel (Post 2122441)

What a terrible article. Why not tell us where the container was found?

I bet all the Opus X were stolen

Don Fernando 04-26-2017 08:07 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcracker (Post 2120892)
How do you steal an entire container, and how do you fence the goods?
Seems a little hairbrained to me......

Insider in the harbor, containers get stolen every day, same way with drugs getting in the harbor and smuggled out of containers by harbor employees

Don Fernando 04-26-2017 08:09 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
is it fuentes friday yet?

T.G 04-26-2017 08:31 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elderboy02 (Post 2122446)
What a terrible article. Why not tell us where the container was found?

I bet all the Opus X were stolen

Probably because law enforcement didn't want that information released.

"Smith declined to comment on where or when the container was found, citing the ongoing investigation by law enforcement"

elderboy02 04-26-2017 08:40 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 2122457)
Insider in the harbor, containers get stolen every day, same way with drugs getting in the harbor and smuggled out of containers by harbor employees

Yep. Did you ever watch Season 2 of The Wire?

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.G (Post 2122462)
Probably because law enforcement didn't want that information released.

"Smith declined to comment on where or when the container was found, citing the ongoing investigation by law enforcement"

That is dumb. LE tells us they found the container but won't say where.

T.G 04-26-2017 09:03 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elderboy02 (Post 2122463)
That is dumb. LE tells us they found the container but won't say where.


I'm sure they have their reasons. Maybe when I grow up and become a cop or an FBI agent, I'll have a better answer for you.

markem 04-26-2017 09:22 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
I'd tell you but there is an ongoing investigation so I won't. :tu

Don Fernando 04-27-2017 08:17 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elderboy02 (Post 2122463)
Yep. Did you ever watch Season 2 of The Wire?

and season 1, 3, 4 and 5.

elderboy02 04-27-2017 09:04 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Fernando (Post 2122539)
and season 1, 3, 4 and 5.

I think it is the best series of all time.

My order:
1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Breaking Bad

Don Fernando 04-27-2017 11:49 AM

Re: Fuente Cigar Heist
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by elderboy02 (Post 2122542)
I think it is the best series of all time.

My order:
1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Breaking Bad

I agree with 1 & 2, but I wasn't the biggest Breaking Bad fan. Liked Dexter more and love The Walking Dead, both rank over Breaking Bad imho


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.