Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hunting for more BC Boyz (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7503)

Cyclone 01-05-2009 11:31 PM

Hunting for more BC Boyz

I've noticed that there are some inmates that are based in B.C, Canada that I have never met...

Where are you located? I'm located in Burnaby and we have a local group of BOTL that are about 20+ in number.

I'd love to meet more guys that are hiding in the woodwork and are looking for more people that share our common passion.

Our local cigar friendly home-away-from home is the Cedar Cottage pub @ Kingway and Clark... One of the owners is also a BOTL...

PM for Cell #

Cheers,
Rudy

karmaz00 01-06-2009 10:38 AM

Re: Hunting for more BC Boyz

im in victoria

mash 01-06-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone (Post 152237)
I've noticed that there are some inmates that are based in B.C, Canada that I have never met...

Where are you located? I'm located in Burnaby and we have a local group of BOTL that are about 20+ in number.

I'd love to meet more guys that are hiding in the woodwork and are looking for more people that share our common passion.

Our local cigar friendly home-away-from home is the Cedar Cottage pub @ Kingway and Clark... One of the owners is also a BOTL...

PM for Cell #

Cheers,
Rudy

Ah, I've heard you guys are no fun....

shvictor 01-06-2009 09:11 PM

Whew that title scared me. I almost called Chris Hansen with Dateline ;)

SmoknTaz 01-06-2009 09:57 PM

I'm in Coquitlam, would love to meet up with you guys but I'm a little skeered! :rolleyes:

totallytentative 01-06-2009 10:29 PM

I'm actually in Richmond... I've always put down "Vancouver" whenever I join a forum... I guess that's a hold-over from the early years of forum-dom.

I almost wonder if this thread should be moved to the Canadian Club forum? I just about skipped reading this thread because when I read "Hunting for more BC" I instantly thought it was a PIPE thread and someone was hunting for more BLACK CAVENDISH! :r

Cyclone 01-07-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmoknTaz (Post 154274)
I'm in Coquitlam, would love to meet up with you guys but I'm a little skeered! :rolleyes:

Tonight (Wednesday).. Cedar Cottage... :D

Cyclone 01-07-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by totallytentative (Post 154304)
I'm actually in Richmond... I've always put down "Vancouver" whenever I join a forum... I guess that's a hold-over from the early years of forum-dom.

I almost wonder if this thread should be moved to the Canadian Club forum? I just about skipped reading this thread because when I read "Hunting for more BC" I instantly thought it was a PIPE thread and someone was hunting for more BLACK CAVENDISH! :r

Good point! Dunno if I can move the thread... I'll just start another in the Canadian Club

karmaz00 01-07-2009 12:13 PM

sound like alot of fun