Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Accessory Discussion / Reviews (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Palio (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16815)

Smoking Dragon 06-11-2009 04:49 AM

Palio

About a week and a half ago my Palio exploded. Since there is no retailer close to where I am, I emailed palio customer service. I recieved a response back with in hours stating to just send what was left of my Palio cutter to them and they would replace it. Well true to treir word I recieved a brand new Palio, that seems to be beefier that the one I sent them. I just wanted to give respect to a company that stands behind their product and warranty without trying to make it hard on the customers. GREAT JOB PALIO !!!!! :dance:

Sarge

goalie204 06-11-2009 05:21 AM

Re: Palio

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergeant smoky (Post 418665)
About a week and a half ago my Palio exploded. Since there is no retailer close to where I am, I emailed palio customer service. I recieved a response back with in hours stating to just send what was left of my Palio cutter to them and they would replace it. Well true to treir word I recieved a brand new Palio, that seems to be beefier that the one I sent them. I just wanted to give respect to a company that stands behind their product and warranty without trying to make it hard on the customers. GREAT JOB PALIO !!!!! :dance:

Sarge

:tu

SmokeyNL 06-11-2009 05:42 AM

It's a cutter I would recommend to anyone, not only because of the great cut, but also because of the great service.

I had the pleasure of meeting Marc, the owner at a herf in Mass. during the trip, this guy has a passion for his product unlike anyone I met before.

Don Francisco 06-11-2009 05:56 AM

Lifetime guarantee - that's why I stock them.

Wanger 06-11-2009 06:13 AM

Out of the cutters I have, I use my Palio the most. It's not the flashiest, but it does what you need it to do. That being said, I would possibly look to get one in a different color if it were available. :D

kelmac07 06-11-2009 06:16 AM

I used to use my Zikar...that was before I bought my Palios. Only cutter I use now.

CueTheMusic 06-11-2009 07:34 AM

I love my Palio.

Smoking Dragon 06-11-2009 07:44 AM

What surprised me the most is that my old Palio was in pieces and missing the blade on it.

Skywalker 06-11-2009 07:48 AM

Good report!!!:tu

poker 06-11-2009 08:08 AM

Palio is all I use.

groogs 06-11-2009 08:18 AM

I have to agree with the others here, that Palio is a great cutter. After I bought mine I got rid of all my other cutters. I don't see myself ever using any other cutter, except maybe my pocket knife when my Palio isn't handy.

icehog3 06-11-2009 08:59 AM

A cut above. :2

skullnrose 06-11-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergeant smoky (Post 418782)
What surprised me the most is that my old Palio was in pieces and missing the blade on it.

Palio is a stand up company. Dare I ask how that happened?

Smoking Dragon 06-11-2009 09:10 AM

I was clipping a cigar (duh). I was flinging the clippings out my car window and lost control of the cutter. I went back to look for the blade that became dislodged. I was thinking that if I didn't have the complete cutter, the warranty would be no good. But to no avail, could not find the missing blade.

thebiglebowski 06-11-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergeant smoky (Post 418665)

Sarge

spontaneous combustion?! :eek:

Jasdav16 06-11-2009 01:54 PM

Another very satisfied Palio owner here...used a few different ones over the years and my plain black Palio is definitely my go-to cutter.

BlackDog 06-11-2009 04:15 PM

Jeez, Palio love. Get a hotel room will you guys?

:r

TanithT 06-11-2009 04:30 PM

I love my new Palio, which was a gift from SmokeyNL, a truly grand and generous BOTL. :)

kgoings 06-11-2009 04:45 PM

i <3 Palio!

Clampdown 06-11-2009 05:12 PM

I just traded mine in for the new Palio (they changed the mold once again), and really love it. It has more substance and if I drop it Im not in fear of it exploding into pieces on the ground.