Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Breaking Bad Season 5 (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56967)

themoneycollector 08-27-2012 09:08 PM

Re: Breaking Bad Season 5

Just watched the 7th episode. Great as usual.

Skywalker 08-30-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themoneycollector (Post 1706663)
Just watched the 7th episode. Great as usual.

:tu:tu

GreekGodX 08-30-2012 07:42 PM

I'm waiting for Skyler to get killed too. She is such a nag. Mr. White is handling business as usual for this season :)

PuffPuffGive1 09-02-2012 09:05 PM

Da da dum! He knows!

Gophernut 09-03-2012 09:37 AM

Saw an online review with the headline of "Info Dump". Pretty accurate!

irratebass 09-03-2012 10:26 AM

Grrrr......now we have to wait....sigh

drevim 09-03-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irratebass (Post 1710096)
Grrrr......now we have to wait....sigh

Roughly 9 months....I was pained when I heard them say "back next summer", but at least it's not the Sopranos 2+ years.

Damn optimism....:D

PuffPuffGive1 09-03-2012 01:38 PM

Do you guys think Walt will try to deny on the whole 'WW' thing; like everything in the past? Or accept it and deal with Hank accordingly?

newcigarz 09-04-2012 04:34 AM

Not looking forward to the downfall of Walter White.

CRIMPS 09-04-2012 09:26 AM

What an incredible ending... I can't wait for the last 8? episodes.

Skywalker 09-04-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuffPuffGive1 (Post 1710160)
Do you guys think Walt will try to deny on the whole 'WW' thing; like everything in the past? Or accept it and deal with Hank accordingly?

I think Hank has learned some valuable lessons along the way. He will probably get all his ducks in a row before coming down on Walt. He's has to figure out a way to arrest Walt without appearing to be a douchebag to the rest of the family.:2

Powers 09-04-2012 07:38 PM

Great last episode!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 1710766)
I think Hank has learned some valuable lessons along the way. He will probably get all his ducks in a row before coming down on Walt. He's has to figure out a way to arrest Walt without appearing to be a douchebag to the rest of the family.:2

This makes sense, very plausable. Although I can't see Walt getting arrested as the end of him. I think he'll go up in flames along with nearly everyone he cares about. I took a lot of significance out of how casually he was watching Scarface earlier and said "everyone dies in this movie", plus I can't wait to see him use that giant gun he took out of his trunk in the prelude to the first episode of the season.

But if there is one thing for certain about this show, it's that you can't predict it!

TJarv 09-04-2012 07:56 PM

The ending was such a tease

I can't wait for the ending of the empire

Robulous78 09-04-2012 07:57 PM

SOOO Glad to find this Thread on here... I have been a Breaking Bad fan for years now... !!!

I loved the last few episodes... I'll list my top 5 highlights below...

5) I loved the insincere Smile Gomez gave to the lawyer when he was caught storing the money... "hey".... lol

4) I loved when Jesse was trying to talk Walt out of the business and we find out that walt's brain child, grey-matter, is a multi-billion dollar company, now we know why he continues to do it... "I'm in the empire business"

3) I loved the magnet vs. laptop episode.... Wonder if this has ever been attempted or succeeded in real life? "YEAH *****, MAGNETS!"

2) I loved the fact they brought back "Old Joe" the salvage yard owner, something about that actor or how the writers write his character just speaks to me, I liked how he mentioned "Miller time" and when Mike when on with his grumpy attitude he said PMA, Positive metal Attitude, totally cracked me up.

1) I love the face Hank makes on the shitter as he reads the W.W. dedication in the book, I wonder how hard Dean Norris had to work to make that "holy **** its right infront of me face" considering as the actor he knew what walt was up to all along...

Anyone else care to share their favorite Breaking bad Moments thus far? I'm sure we are in for a hell of a show come Summer 2013 :( :)

Robulous78 09-04-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuffPuffGive1 (Post 1710160)

I think Hank will either confront Walter and Walt will say something to the extent that to do that would be to destroy himself, he will tell Hank that all his med bills were paid for by drug money and to expose Walt would be to expose himself, or Hank will start investigating and find this out and will be caught in the same situation.

My question is, once Walt knows that Hank knows, will Walt try to take Hank out himself? we still don't know who that Riacin is going to kill...

Skywalker 09-06-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robulous78 (Post 1710962)
I think Hank will either confront Walter and Walt will say something to the extent that to do that would be to destroy himself, he will tell Hank that all his med bills were paid for by drug money and to expose Walt would be to expose himself, or Hank will start investigating and find this out and will be caught in the same situation.

My question is, once Walt knows that Hank knows, will Walt try to take Hank out himself? we still don't know who that Riacin is going to kill...

You're right, Hank is in this as much as anyone else. He may have had blinders on, but he benefited from the drug money.

Walt could take Hank out any time he wants! Hell he bugged his office!

Powers 09-06-2012 01:44 PM

This is a really well down video about the progression of Walt since season 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=djaLf6bgFuU#!

irratebass 09-07-2012 04:22 AM

That was pretty cool Mike! Thanks

poriggity 09-23-2012 12:43 PM

I am running through them on netflix. This is a GREAT show. I'm on season 2 episode 10 right now, so I don't wanna read about any spoilers!
Scott

Robulous78 09-24-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poriggity (Post 1721406)
I am running through them on netflix. This is a GREAT show. I'm on season 2 episode 10 right now, so I don't wanna read about any spoilers!
Scott

Oh, Well don't read my previous posts... but your in for a great time... I am hooked on it with many others... Light a good long cigar and run through a few more... you'll catch the bug...:D