Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   Island (The other ones) Reviews (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! by Drew Estate (pre-release) (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53033)

iaMkcK 12-29-2012 02:15 AM

Re: Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! by Drew Estate (pre-release)

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 1772420)
Buying a few LP #9 might get me close to .01%, Mark. :r

lol, I must say if I had the choice between any Liga Privada for the rest of my life, or any and all cubans for the rest of my life.. It's gonna be one hell of a LP life.

icehog3 12-29-2012 09:05 AM

Thanka, Matt, good to know.

I still have a couple other Undercrown sizes...what were your thoughts on sizes other than the Corona Viva?

icehog3 12-29-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iaMkcK (Post 1772448)
lol, I must say if I had the choice between any Liga Privada for the rest of my life, or any and all cubans for the rest of my life.. It's gonna be one hell of a LP life.

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We definitely wouldn't be in competition with each other for cigars. ;)

363 12-29-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iaMkcK (Post 1772448)

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 1772495)
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. We definitely wouldn't be in competition with each other for cigars. ;)

I've enjoyed every LP I have had this far and maybe 1/2 of the CCs I have had the opportunity to smoke, but when a CC is on I'd take that over a LP any day.

Mattso3000 12-29-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icehog3 (Post 1772494)
I still have a couple other Undercrown sizes...what were your thoughts on sizes other than the Corona Viva?

Ive had the robusto and torpedo, both were okay but not something I look for to try again.

icehog3 12-29-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattso3000 (Post 1772508)
Ive had the robusto and torpedo, both were okay but not something I look for to try again.

Thanks, Matt, I won't expect the same experience I had with the corona. :)

danreeve 12-29-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattso3000 (Post 1772436)
Nothing against the LP9, but sometimes a blend and vitola come together to be better than the whole. The corona viva does that. I like it more than than any other LP other than the OR Dirty Rat. Just a damn good smoke.

agree 100%

the rat and the corona viva are my favorite DE releases also.

Dan

kelmac07 12-29-2012 07:38 PM

Just enjoyed another one this evening...FANTASTIC stick. :dr :dr :dr

whodeeni 12-30-2012 07:54 AM

You know i never cared for the dirty rat, but I did enjoy the corona viva. Its funny
I've only bought one single so far... *grinz* Maybe i should change that! ;)

STEVE S 01-22-2013 02:20 PM

I went to a Drew Estates Event this past weekend, and they sold out off the corona viva. Everyone that smoked one really enjobed it, me included.