Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum

Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Pocket Knives (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7424)

Lucky_Hippo 01-05-2009 06:15 AM

Re: Pocket Knives

I used to carry an assortment of differnt pocket knives from Beachmades to to case, but for the last year-year and a half I've carried nothing but a Victorinox Swiss Army Cadet. It's done everything I could ask of it and more. I'm a total convert to these classics.

lightning9191 01-05-2009 07:08 AM

It's rare to find me without a pocketknife. I carry a Gerber Paraframe and a Craftsman multitool.

alfbacca 01-05-2009 08:30 AM

I have a Spyderco Native and Ladybug, along with a Benchmade Mini Grip. But lately been getting more into traditional slipjoint knives from Case. I should be getting my Amber Bone Stcokman in the mail today.

Tombstone 01-05-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfbacca (Post 150300)
I have a Spyderco Native and Ladybug, along with a Benchmade Mini Grip. But lately been getting more into traditional slipjoint knives from Case. I should be getting my Amber Bone Stcokman in the mail today.

The Amber Bone Stcokman is classic. I love the traditional look of Case Knives.

Tombstone 01-07-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightning9191 (Post 150203)
It's rare to find me without a pocketknife. I carry a Gerber Paraframe and a Craftsman multitool.

I have a leatherman multitool but i cannot find it anywhere in my house.:mad: I purchased multitools for myself and my best men for my wedding.

poker 01-07-2009 09:52 AM

I want a Microtech auto...bad.

TripleF 01-07-2009 09:57 AM

Just got into knives a little while ago. JaKaAch bombed me with a Spyderco and wolfgang bombed me with a Schrade.

I carry a Vic. Swiss Army Classic and before that I carried a SOG pocket tool.

I do love me some knives.

Here we are again Tombstone.....:cb

dmoby 01-07-2009 10:02 AM

Have a crkt and a kershaw blackout that I usually carry, but all my friends love the cold steel the best.

Tombstone 01-07-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleF (Post 154933)
Just got into knives a little while ago. JaKaAch bombed me with a Spyderco and wolfgang bombed me with a Schrade.

I carry a Vic. Swiss Army Classic and before that I carried a SOG pocket tool.

I do love me some knives.

Here we are again Tombstone.....:cb

TripleF we have many similar beliefs and hobbies. It is a privilege to know such a great BOTL.

gettysburgfreak 01-07-2009 12:16 PM

Bought my first pocketknife yesterday. Got a nice 10 dollar Gerber that looks pretty cool.

Diesel Kinevel 01-09-2009 10:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I carry a benchmade griptillian daily. when at work I carry the benchmade and a CRKT Bearclaw

Raralith 01-09-2009 10:46 AM

I carry a Spyderco Delica clipped to my right side pocket. I've had it for quite a few years, and I need to get it sharped; there's a small chip in it.