PDA

View Full Version : Quick Retailer Question

cricket
02-05-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm pretty new to cigars, but I do enjoy them quite a lot. My buddy GTsetGO who I met through another website got me into it, and also told me about this site. Well I'm looking into separating my humi into two sections(might as well put the divider to use). I want to have one side with sticks that I thoroughly enjoy, and another side for if a buddy wants something, and most of my friends aren't really cigar smokers. I was thinking of filling it with some Rockey Patel Edge Lites; but thats beside the point. Anyways in my search I found out about www.cubancrafters.com a few months ago when I wanted a humidor. The only thing is I don't know of anyone who has dealt with them. I don't know how well they keep or ship the cigars they have, and if the website is worth it. I don't want to buy from some place that has a warehouse that has temperature differences every 10 minutes or anything. I want to feel good about my buying. I know I like the prices, but I want to know if I can feel good about this site, before I do purchase anything.

acarr
02-05-2009, 08:46 PM
I got a humidor from them and had no problems. Shipped and packed real nice. As for the gars, I haven't tried any of those yet.

Snake Hips
02-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Cuban Crafters is trusted by many a BOTL - no worries, my friend :tu

And welcome to the Asylum! Muhahahaha!

cricket
02-05-2009, 09:12 PM
good to hear. Really makes me feel a lot better.

Whee
02-05-2009, 09:26 PM
I've ordered from them a couple of times. Good shipping, no problems.

Totemic
02-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I've dealt with them in the past for various blends they make. They have excellent customer service. And their response on phose calls when things go amiss is exceptional as well.

And their cigars are pretty damn good as well (brown label especially).

Lucky_Hippo
02-06-2009, 01:44 AM
I've bought a cutter and a two finger cigar case from them and both are really nice quality.

Welcome aboard! :ss

Tio Gato
02-06-2009, 03:22 AM
I've had great service from them.
Be sure to sign up for the e-mail specials. Sometimes they have incredible deals.
I love the Brown Labels.

tunes
02-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Cricket - After filling mine up I went in search of another humi and found this deal. Haven't received it yet, but hell, the smokes are almost worth the price.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/sd4/product/capri-humidor-package-4995.cfm

karmaz00
02-06-2009, 12:37 PM
from what i heard there pretty good...

Thrak
02-06-2009, 06:19 PM
I've had great experience with them, my first humi came w/ a broken analog hygo, I had a new one 2 days later. I had a problem with the cutter 6months later and they sent me a new one no questions asked. The cigars included in my combo were pretty good too!

I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from them again.

ps - I like the red labels. VERY similar to 5Vegas red from my experience.

BC-Axeman
02-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Damn, I love me some Edge Lites.
I can't say about Cubancrafters, but big warehouses, by nature, don't change temp and humidity very easily, especially ones where attention is paid to that.

bobarian
02-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Solid vendor. If you do buy from them be sure and pick up some Don Kiki Browns! The little Botella(perfecto) is a great short smoke for these cold months.:ss

smokin5
02-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I've ordered cigars several times from Cuban Crafters & I've never been disappointed. Fast shipping, good quality & well-kept smokes.
Buy from them with confidence.

Mr Edmundo
02-07-2009, 12:27 AM
This is what I love about this site. You get some solid advice from experienced botls/sotls on stuff like this. Saves us a tremendous amount of time and money trying to figure out these kind of things on our own.
Awsome!:tu