PDA

View Full Version : Banned!

Scottw
01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Got banned today from Caputo because my title "2 girls one puff" that was a joke that has been on the site for 3 months, supposedly goes to another forum. He said "This is the last warning". I responded by asking when my previous warnings were and was banned the second I clicked on another link. Oh well, nice to be treated fairly. This guy is a grade A Douchebag!!!!!

bobarian
01-28-2009, 04:31 PM
2girls1puff.com is a redirect to this site. Paid for by our own BC-Axeman!

Footbag
01-28-2009, 04:32 PM
But it's worth checking out!:ss

JaKaacH
01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/jkach/1208139389fUpPMtL.jpg
OH no not another one..

Da Klugs
01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey I know those girls. :D

A redirect out there all this time? Hiding in plain site is always the best.

Understandable that you were banned per the new rules and the above. We all benefit from your additional time here though. :tu

dunng
01-28-2009, 04:36 PM

Nice redirect! :r :r

Scottw
01-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey I know those girls. :D

A redirect out there all this time? Hiding in plain site is always the best.

Understandable that you were banned per the new rules and the above. We all benefit from your additional time here though. :tu

I understand based on the new rules but 1: I had no idea where it went, I has a chat with BC about buying the site from him as a goof but that was 3 months ago. 2: Last warning? where was my first warning? 3: I question you and you ban me? not good. Anyway, I am glad it helped the Asylum here. Now that I think of it, it's pretty funny. He is still a douchebag though.

Col. Kurtz
01-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Took him a while to catch on.

But welcome to the land of the b&!

nozero
01-28-2009, 05:00 PM

Maybe we could request he increase the timer before the redirect, it's set at 3 seconds currently. That ain't a bad picture there on the left!
;)

http://2girls1puff.com/

smokeyandthebandit05
01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Maybe we could request he increase the timer before the redirect, it's set at 3 seconds currently. That ain't a bad picture there on the left!
;)

haha thats awesome. The 3 seconds felt more like 5 or 10, it could be just because I was staring the whole time and looked at the cigar once lol :ss

icehog3
01-28-2009, 05:30 PM
People....I know there is anger, and Scott, I am sorry it happened to you too.....but this seems like it is going to wind right back up into another "It's Happening" thread.....I implore you, let's try and move past this here.

pnoon
01-28-2009, 05:31 PM
People....I know there is anger, and Scott, I am sorry it happened to you too.....but this seems like it is going to wind right back up into another "It's Happening" thread.....I implore you, let's try and move past this here.

:tpd:

JaKaacH
01-28-2009, 05:32 PM

Thanks Tom:tu

BC-Axeman
01-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Uh-oh!

MTB996
01-28-2009, 06:51 PM
;)

That is pretty brilliant. I now have to change my bookmarks (from my non-work PC).:r

architeuthis
01-28-2009, 07:40 PM
They're all pretty durn tense over at puff right now. Just shut down both Puff and CigarLive (where I'm from) to merge the sites. Really from what I understand, the moves and changes are almost like a large network change in a business system.

piperman
01-28-2009, 07:56 PM
They're all pretty durn tense over at puff right now. Just shut down both Puff and CigarLive (where I'm from) to merge the sites. Really from what I understand, the moves and changes are almost like a large network change in a business system.

What's up squid. Or his he not here, yet.

Welcome to the asylum.:D

architeuthis
01-28-2009, 08:00 PM
What's up squid. Or his he not here, yet.

Welcome to the asylum.:D

Me? I'm here...

CBI_2
01-28-2009, 08:14 PM
:r:r:r
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/cigarshirts/Guiness-Brilliant.jpg

montecristo#2
01-28-2009, 08:16 PM
I understand based on the new rules but 1: I had no idea where it went, I has a chat with BC about buying the site from him as a goof but that was 3 months ago. 2: Last warning? where was my first warning? 3: I question you and you ban me? not good. Anyway, I am glad it helped the Asylum here. Now that I think of it, it's pretty funny. He is still a douchebag though.

Scott (I assume your name is Scott :D) I think this was coming. I know we talked about your little redirect, but with everything else going on it was not a huge concern.

Jon has an interesting definition of spam. . . and as you can tell, does not tolerate what he considers spam all that well.

But can you honestly say you did not know where it goes? If that is a true statement, that is pretty sad. What if it had redirected to a child **** site?

I was always confused by your user title as well. You seemed to be a contributing member over there. I can't recall having an issue with any of your posts.

As the mods here have mentioned, it is over. Let's all move on from a very very sad situation.

BC-Axeman
01-28-2009, 08:58 PM
It wasn't his redirect. It is mine. It was not even real until I bought it a few months ago. Sorry about that Scott. After I bought it as a joke I offered it to Scott for free. He didn't want it so I parked it with a redirect to here. It was getting about one hit a day until a couple of days ago.

Scottw
01-28-2009, 09:49 PM
:tpd:

I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW

Scottw
01-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Scott (I assume your name is Scott :D) I think this was coming. I know we talked about your little redirect, but with everything else going on it was not a huge concern.

Jon has an interesting definition of spam. . . and as you can tell, does not tolerate what he considers spam all that well.

But can you honestly say you did not know where it goes? If that is a true statement, that is pretty sad. What if it had redirected to a child **** site?

I was always confused by your user title as well. You seemed to be a contributing member over there. I can't recall having an issue with any of your posts.

As the mods here have mentioned, it is over. Let's all move on from a very very sad situation.

Points taken and I truly didn't know which site it went to. I wrote it in a post when P**f first came on the scene and got messages from people who thought it was funny so I kept it for tha reason. I'm glad you don't hae issues with my posts, I have always tried to exhibit positive ways to the forum and appreciate everyone here and at the old CS. It was anerror and judgment and I apologize to the Asylum.

pnoon
01-28-2009, 09:54 PM
I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW

Closing per your request. If I misunderstood your intent, please PM me.

Genetic Defect
01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
that pic is nice, the cigar love it the hand

SmokeyJoe
01-28-2009, 09:58 PM

SW

Glad you are here now. :ss