PDA

View Full Version : Wish more of the

Nick
01-27-2009, 08:26 PM
other guys would make the switch over here.

I got banned for spamming when I maybe posted 3 times today. This is what CS was and it will be great.

DrDubzz
01-27-2009, 08:34 PM
that's why I asked many to head over, I would love to have similar, if not better, activity here

I'm glad for all who have made it over here in the past couple weeks

smokers forums is a great resource, but it's an entirely different type of community, one that I will gleen info from, but never be able to really be a part of (just a different mind set there)

WWhermit
01-27-2009, 08:36 PM
I was there, and now, am here.

Does that make me omnipresent like you guys?

Maybe not so much.

I hope this forum takes off as well too. The people that migrated here all seem to be great guys.

WWhermit

Curly Cut
01-27-2009, 09:51 PM
they banned you for posting 3 times? or what was it you were posting?

i came here cuz i was told by friends that there were newer pipe smokers that could possibly use my input in some way.

Nick
01-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I posted in the pipe forums a couple times and that it. Also in the "what other boards are you apart of" thread, I said a few others.

I also gave him an RG ding for deleting threads that were not controversial at all, he slammed my RG (really don't care) then I got banned. That is as much as I know, I also came here to help new people and help a forum that is growing and I wanted to be a part of it. I wish he would remove my username, he abolished the active and non active member list. Now every one is just a member there because he doesn't make money on non active members. And members that he has banned are still on the member list.

That is all I want to say about that here. This is my home now.

yellowgoat
01-28-2009, 03:49 AM
This place is better.
It's like CA is the US and puff is the Soviet! Plus, CA looks better in print then P.

Cheers!!

Mister Moo
01-28-2009, 05:13 AM
... i was told by friends that there were newer pipe smokers that could possibly use my input in some way.If we smoke it, they will come.

goalie204
01-28-2009, 05:40 AM
I was there, and now, am here.

Does that make me omnipresent like you guys?

Maybe not so much.

I hope this forum takes off as well too. The people that migrated here all seem to be great guys.

WWhermit

This Forum took off long ago sir, best cigar community for crazy people there is. :D

Root
01-28-2009, 09:06 AM
If we smoke it, they will come.

If they come, we will talk about it.:D

It takes time, we are a sub section of a cigar forum. We are here for those who wish to walk the different path.

Sawyer
01-28-2009, 10:51 AM
I have been registered over here since I first found out about it but have just been lurking and waiting to see how everything panned out. I was just lurking over at the other place as well waiting to see what it turned into, but now that the change went through I can say that I am done over there. I have no desire to deal with what is going on over there.

uncballzer
01-28-2009, 01:28 PM
I have been registered over here since I first found out about it but have just been lurking and waiting to see how everything panned out. I was just lurking over at the other place as well waiting to see what it turned into, but now that the change went through I can say that I am done over there. I have no desire to deal with what is going on over there.

I just made my first post today as well. Definitely checking in more over here now. Only real thing I've got over there holding me to it is the lottery, still running it.

Yazzie
01-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I just made my first post today as well. Definitely checking in more over here now. Only real thing I've got over there holding me to it is the lottery, still running it.

Migrate em all over here and give the other place a big :fu

TheRealBonger
01-28-2009, 02:39 PM
The more you hang out here the more it feels like the original cs. Good place to hang out. :salute:

rharris
01-28-2009, 03:20 PM
I am still a member over there,but I dont post much anyway.I like it better here anyhow.

Mister Moo
01-28-2009, 03:48 PM
If they come, we will talk about it.:DIf I talk about it, they will become confused. Buncha useless tobacco-packers waiting to get corrected - that's all they are. AKA fresh meat.

Nick
01-28-2009, 05:20 PM
At P***.com it seemed like all the camaraderie and brothership was dissipating, it was a bunch of guys trying to get all there questions answered; which is a good thing don't get me wrong but I feel that place lost its heart.

Mister Moo
01-28-2009, 06:07 PM
At P***.com puss?

TheRealBonger
01-29-2009, 06:55 AM
puss?

:r

Root
01-29-2009, 07:09 AM
If I talk about it, they will become confused. Buncha useless tobacco-packers waiting to get corrected - that's all they are. AKA fresh meat.

Ah but that's the beauty of it all, the rest of us p-fogs can decode for ya.

All will be good and the masses will be chained, opps sorry, entertained.:pi