PDA

View Full Version : La Flor Dominicana

eber
01-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Just to preface this I did try searching but came up with nothing.

I was just looking on CI's site and noticed that there is a cabinet L300 ligero and a L300 ligero, there is about a $20 price difference per box, what is the difference between the two? the description says that the cabinet has an oscuro wrapper however there is an oscuro and a non oscuro listed as being cabinet.

LINK (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-FWA&cat=3)

acarr
01-26-2009, 06:42 PM
It just looks like one is an Oscuro wrapper and one is natural. Although the product description does say Oscuro wrapper.

eber
01-26-2009, 06:44 PM
yeah thats what it looks like, thats good for me, I prefer the natural. :ss

JKim
01-26-2009, 06:47 PM
I would send CI a quick email or give them a call to clarify.... It could be that they didn't remove an out of stock listing and re-listed the same thing at another price.

eber
01-26-2009, 06:51 PM
I would send CI a quick email or give them a call to clarify.... It could be that they didn't remove an out of stock listing and re-listed the same thing at another price.

good idea

Silound
01-26-2009, 07:38 PM
There are most definitely two different cigars, the Cabinet Oscuro series and the Ligero series.

Both cigars have an identical blend, however the Ligero line is wrapped in a smooth Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper that lends a milder smoother characteristic to the Dominican Ligero filler/binder, whereas the Cabinet series is wrapped in an oily, toothy Connecticut Broadleaf Oscuro wrapper that lends a sweeter more earthy taste with hints of chocolate and coffee.

rharris
01-26-2009, 07:41 PM
I must say that I absolutely love the cabinet oscuro by L.F.D. Absolutey awesome full bodied smoke.

tjblades
01-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Both are great smokes, but the oscuro is a bit stronger.

neoflex
01-26-2009, 08:09 PM
I must say that I absolutely love the cabinet oscuro by L.F.D. Absolutey awesome full bodied smoke.

:tpd:One of my favorites. I smoke the Cabinet Ls all the time. The Oscuro wrapper is well worth the price difference IMHO!

eber
01-26-2009, 09:02 PM

:tpd:One of my favorites. I smoke the Cabinet Ls all the time. The Oscuro wrapper is well worth the price difference IMHO!

I will have to give one a shot next time I am at the B&M