PDA

View Full Version : Help with USPS click n ship

DPD6030
01-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok so ever since they crashed I haven't been able to print the click and ship labels. Up pops a box that says Print to file and has a box to type in it which says output file name: I have no idea how to make my printer print this as it never had trouble before. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mugen910
01-26-2009, 11:14 AM
Ok so ever since they crashed I haven't been able to print the click and ship labels. Up pops a box that says Print to file and has a box to type in it which says output file name: I have no idea how to make my printer print this as it never had trouble before. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Dunno how tech savy you are but I'm assuming you just have to change the drop down menu to the correct printer. I'd need pics to really help ya fix it.

DPD6030
01-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Pretty tech savy. It's not that the wrong printer is selected. Right now I'm re-downloading Adobe to see if that corrects the problem.

DPD6030
01-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Problem fixed! Should of re-downloaded before I posted I guess. Oh well :bh Thanks.

Mugen910
01-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Problem fixed! Should of re-downloaded before I posted I guess. Oh well :bh Thanks.

sometimes it's the easier solution that doesn't stick out in our minds. :tu