PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think

smitdavi
01-16-2009, 02:49 PM
How does this look. I've toyed with the idea of switching the number and the stack of pictures, but I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/the_studd/Picture1-13.png

St. Lou Stu
01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Nice. Is the picture stack interactive? Flash/Shockwave or something?

Django
01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Looks very nice.
Maybe the upper part takes up to many space though.

smitdavi
01-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Nice. Is the picture stack interactive? Flash/Shockwave or something?

nah, it's just static. The picture will change on every page though

St. Lou Stu
01-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Looks very nice.
Maybe the upper part takes up to many space though.

I almost said the same thing.it kinda pushes the important info down a bit far.
If the links were brought up to the top it may re-focus some of the message to a better place?

St. Lou Stu
01-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Ohhhhh, I see what you're saying now!
No, don't flip flop the number w/ the pics....... they look great on their respective backgrounds.... don't know if they would the other way around.

smitdavi
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I almost said the same thing.it kinda pushes the important info down a bit far.
If the links were brought up to the top it may re-focus some of the message to a better place?

I may move the paragraph up a bit to try to bring everything up. I could also scootch (scientific word :D ) the links up...hell IDK, I'm just gonna play with it lol

smitdavi
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Ohhhhh, I see what you're saying now!
No, don't flip flop the number w/ the pics....... they look great on their respective backgrounds.... don't know if they would the other way around.

That's what Katie said, but I needed a second opinion.

St. Lou Stu
01-16-2009, 03:07 PM
That's what Katie said, but I needed a second opinion.

Whew! At least I agree with the boss!;)

Hard to say on the top spacing though.... I know I always scootch things back and forth a lot on the first few passes.
Thank goodness I only have to write pages with pre-defined requirements... I can just write in a text editor and then proof in explorer! No creativity required!

smitdavi
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Whew! At least I agree with the boss!;)

Hard to say on the top spacing though.... I know I always scootch things back and forth a lot on the first few passes.
Thank goodness I only have to write pages with pre-defined requirements... I can just write in a text editor and then proof in explorer! No creativity required!

lol....I've almost got to the point of nailing down the overall layout. Now it's just the details that are driving me NUTS