PDA

View Full Version : Mexican cruise

cheshire2
01-13-2009, 11:52 AM
We are off to a week long cruise to Mexico in about a week. I've been on one of these before but we got a balcony this time which will be great for smoking on. I have ordered a bunch of LGC serie R # 6, and will take my pipe along. Anyone else into cruises?

Hardcz
01-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Not really into cruises so much, though make sure to pick up some good mexican cigars while you're on shore, it's a nice change of pace.

spooble
01-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Me and the wife are cruising out of Tampa on the 7th. Hitting Cozumel and Costa Maya. This is our 4th cruise, and we've quite enjoyed our previous ones.

G G
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Went to Key West, and Cozumel back in 2000ish. Enjoyed it.:tu

Lucky_Hippo
01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
No cruises under my belt yet, but I am heading to Mexico in a few weeks. Plan on tipping back some tequila, smoking some great cigars, and enjoying the beach.

Did you double check on the smoking policy? I've heard some ships are cracking down on this.

cheshire2
01-13-2009, 12:35 PM
No cruises under my belt yet, but I am heading to Mexico in a few weeks. Plan on tipping back some tequila, smoking some great cigars, and enjoying the beach.

Did you double check on the smoking policy? I've heard some ships are cracking down on this.

Oh yes, that was my first question to my TA. It does not sound like there will be a bunch of places on the ship to smoke but our balcony will be safe. Also I am confident that I can smoke much more freely in Mexico than here!

Cigary
01-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Love cruises,,have been on at least 20 of them and loved the Mexican Cruise,,been there half a dozen times. Keep cruising the same cruise line and get upgrades,,we get upgraded from the balcony to the suites on Princess,,,only way to go!!

cheshire2
01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Love cruises,,have been on at least 20 of them and loved the Mexican Cruise,,been there half a dozen times. Keep cruising the same cruise line and get upgrades,,we get upgraded from the balcony to the suites on Princess,,,only way to go!!
I love Princess, that was our first cruise. Took the whole family on that one!

tchariya
01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
If you are going to PV, I would check out the Cigar Factory of PV. Live rollers and a nice place to relax while the rest of the family souvenir shops.