PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice from the PSHC

kaisersozei
01-06-2009, 06:32 AM
I'm planning a July vacation in Myrtle Beach with the family, and would like to know if anyone had a reputable realty agency they could recommend? Unfortunately I'm most familiar with OBX agencies.

We seem to be having trouble finding something in inventory that meets our requirements (vacation home, 4 BR, pet friendly, pool, near the beach) with available dates. Of course, a large enough area to host a herf would be ideal as well! :ss Prefer either the NMB or Surfside areas.

Any suggestions?

Gerard

madurolover
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Try Coldwell Banker Chicora. Also be sure and shoot me a PM before you come and we can meet up for a smoke. Murrells Inlet resident here.:ss

SvilleKid
01-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Try Coldwell Banker Chicora. Also be sure and shoot me a PM before you come and we can meet up for a smoke. Murrells Inlet resident here.:ss

Upstanding BOTL, and you DO need to hook up with him while in MB.

BTW, if you hook-up, do it in the Inlet, and hit the resturants on the boardwalk (my fav is the Dead Dog Saloon!)

madurolover
01-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Upstanding BOTL, and you DO need to hook up with him while in MB.

BTW, if you hook-up, do it in the Inlet, and hit the resturants on the boardwalk (my fav is the Dead Dog Saloon!)

Awww, you're making me blush Cliff. :o

jjirons69
01-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Gerard, give us all a PM when heading this way. We'd love to smoke some of your cigars!!!

BTW, Donnie is cool and has tons of good stories. Plus he has some good cigars to smoke when we run out of yours!! ;)

DavenportESQ
01-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Gerard, give us all a PM when heading this way. We'd love to smoke some of your cigars!!!

BTW, Donnie is cool and has tons of good stories. Plus he has some good cigars to smoke when we run out of yours!! ;)

Some good Applie pie too!:al

madurolover
01-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Some good Applie pie too!:al

:al:al:al:al:al

SvilleKid
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM

It's true, Donnie has good sticks!:ss

If y'all get together, eat a piece of pie for me! Or, maybe some wings at the Dead Dog:)

madurolover
01-10-2009, 01:18 PM

BTW, Donnie is cool and has tons of good stories. Plus he has some good cigars to smoke when we run out of yours!! ;) :c:c :D

kaisersozei
01-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Okay guys, thanks for the input! We're narrowing our choices down and will hopefully book something in the next week. Depending on which we choose, I'll be down the weeks beginning July 4, 11, or 18. Will definitely plan to get together with some of you BOTLs!

gettysburgfreak
01-10-2009, 04:35 PM
myrtle beach is an awesome place for a vacation home. If you like to golf I would look at getting a villa. Lots of golf courses within 5, 10 min of the beach.

JohnnyKay5
01-10-2009, 04:54 PM
ummm golf.. i think i need to visit the pshc

kaisersozei
01-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Alright fellas, the wife found a place for us and a deposit is sent! :dance:

We'll be in Surfside Beach the week of July 11-18 and would be most interested in setting up a herf--mini or major, whatever works for people. Depending on the number of PSHCers, I could even host it at the house. For travel purposes, I think Sunday July 12 would be best.

I know that's still a long ways off, so I'll send Donnie a PM closer to our arrival to get ideas about coordinating this.